2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s started a subscriber news feed on patreon where he’s going to write stories on suns and lions so he must still have access to some information otherwise would be wasting his time
My impression on that is that it's just his opinion pieces based on what the rest of us can see (IE: in games), but yeah I guess it's possible he still has some sort of deal with the QLD clubs that gets him information that the rest of us can't get through just his friendship with both clubs.

thanks for the pump up Jirik13.
I can confirm Rosa's didn't play due to a minor injury. club expects him to be fine this week.
Any further info? soft tissue?
Didn't play last week either so in theory a 2 week injury and didn't appear on the injury list at any point.
Glad to hear he is ok

Things someone tells you but you can't quote publically.
It actually is one of my favorite things to say "Don't quote me on this buuuuuuuuuuttt....."

How good though, an undefeated NEAFL season - Only took to the end of the world for it to happen.

good to hear corbett is doing good in the reserves, was unfortunate he couldn't find the goals in the seniors last year, hopefully it he makes the grade this year he can perform well!
Can we fit him in our forward line? I suppose you could argue Secko is under a fair bit of pressure to perform tonight after two fairly quiet games and medium forwards playing well in the 2s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say another preseason and more time in a professional environment would help.. last year when he played he worked hard but his ball drop was awful which resulted in spraying it
Was frustrating as a supporter because to use another great footy cliche he was "getting to good places"
Just the finish let him down- and maybe a bit of delievery

Didn't Corbett and Collins and co miss the pre-season last year?
So this was his first AFL pre-season?

Probably just didn't perform that well. The player by player review happens later in the week.
The fact that he didn't immediately get mentioned would be cause for concerned.

He's not banging down the door like Corbett is.

Whiting has no access to the club as unemployed. Tom Boswell has including off records talks. Regarding GCSUNScast believe whatever you want.
There’s a difference between unemployed and self employed.

If he has a media pass from the AFL, he could still attend games, press conferences etc, if the afl is still letting clubs talk to all media.

Probably best to ask him on Twitter what access he now has as an independent.

Anyone seen or heard how Jez McLennan is going in the reserves? Might be time we roll the kid out and see what he can do off half back.

There’s a difference between unemployed and self employed.

If he has a media pass from the AFL, he could still attend games, press conferences etc, if the afl is still letting clubs talk to all media.

Probably best to ask him on Twitter what access he now has as an independent.
Why? Is his article any good.

Why? Is his article any good.
He's one of the few journos that used to give us a fair shake of the sauce bottle in an era where we didn't have Matt Rowell.

I'd say anything he's got to say on us is worth listening to.

He's one of the few journos that used to give us a fair shake of the sauce bottle in an era where we didn't have Matt Rowell.

I'd say anything he's got to say on us is worth listening to.
Let it Go, Old don't go new ( Rowell) won't come. Eg Barlow, lyons, may, Lynch and ablett era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back