Game Day R5 v Fremantle @ 5/4/20 12.35pm Metricon: Honorable loss the order of the day, kids played well.

Today's result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Laird, Murphy, Himmelberg
In: Sholl, Davis, Fogarty (if fit)

Himmelberg and Murphy aren't AFL standard. Laird is the next senior player to go and Sholl gets a debut
Agreed but don't think Fog will be right. Go with Gollant or Crouch.

Himmelberg and Murphy aren't AFL standard. Laird is the next senior player to go and Sholl gets a debut

McPherson in if Hamill doesn't get up.

Is McPherson fit?

Instead if Fog who may not get up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

In: Davis, Sholl, McPherson (if Hamill doesn't get up)
Out: Murphy, Laird, Hamill (depends on concussion)

Fog probably doesn't come up so the Berg gets another week to prove himself (although my hopes for him are very low). We could try and swap him and the fish. We made a statement by dropping M. Crouch which was good, but it can't stop there. Laird is the next one that needs to be dropped with Lynch not far behind, although his third quarter will keep him in for another week. Murphy simply isn't AFL standard, give Davis a run for a few games to see if he's up to it, and not drop him after one game.

Early stages of course but I'd expect Fog to miss again, same with Hamill although Kelly didn't.

Murphy - Just has to go now.
Berg - Wasn't the right selection anyway
Laird - Senior player rocket Mk 2.
Hamill - may play, wouldn't drop if fit.

Davis - Better footballer than Berg
Sholl - Couldn't kick worse than Laird on his opposite foot.
Gollant - Probably too early but Murphy isn't working

4th in I'm struggling with. It'll probably be Crouch but it shouldn't be, it could be Gibbs for a week if Hamill doesn't come up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, that’s got admin written all over it. Footy people look to limit the damage to the team. Hunter got 4.
I think the "not reporting it" bit was the clincher

For about the hundredth time!!.... Murphy isn’t AFL standard.. he has to go. if he survives after yet another terrible performance then there’s something horribly wrong.

laird.. * off.

kelly.. * off.

Himmelburg... sorry lad.. you don’t have it

out

laird
himmelburg
hamill only if injured
murphy
kelly

in

mcpherson for kelly
scholl for Laird
anyone but Murphy.. I don’t care who... get the work experience *in kid to lace up if you have to.. just Please get rid of murph.
butts in for himmelburg and send McAsey forward
another youngster if hamill doesn’t get up

and for god’s *in sake... play Jones in the guts the whole game!!!...

Schoenberg too early?
McPherson?
Sholl. Yes.
Worrell? Good athlete
O'Connor. Worth a game or two he has the body size.
Gollant. Probably too early but won't hurt him to see what the level is.
Worrell too early I reckon.

I'd pick the first 3

Changes look OK.

Was Laird that bad today? No issue bringing in Sholl.

Surely by now they know Murphy isn't going to be AFL level. Davis unlucky to be dropped deserves a decent go.

Would of liked us to have tried Berg in defence today, but still looks green & Frampton more ready.

Not convinced Keays will make it. Kept Neale quiet early but got little of it himself. Burnt the ball too much & thought he was a good kick.

Need to keep rotating plenty through the midfield.

In: Fogarty, Davis, Sholl
Out: Himmelberg, Murphy, Keays

B: Brown, Talia, Kelly
HB: Doedee, McAsey, Hamill
C: Lynch, Brouch, Smith
HF: Sloane, Walker, Davis
F: McAdam, Fogarty, Crocker
R: O'Brien, Polholke, Jones
I: Laird, McHenry, Sholl, Frampton

Changes look OK.

Was Laird that bad today? No issue bringing in Sholl.

Surely by now they know Murphy isn't going to be AFL level. Davis unlucky to be dropped deserves a decent go.

Would of liked us to have tried Berg in defence today, but still looks green & Frampton more ready.

Not convinced Keays will make it. Kept Neale quiet early but got little of it himself. Burnt the ball too much & thought he was a good kick.

Need to keep rotating plenty through the midfield.

In: Fogarty, Davis, Sholl
Out: Himmelberg, Murphy, Keays

B: Brown, Talia, Kelly
HB: Doedee, McAsey, Hamill
C: Lynch, Brouch, Smith
HF: Sloane, Walker, Davis
F: McAdam, Fogarty, Crocker
R: O'Brien, Polholke, Jones
I: Laird, McHenry, Sholl, Frampton

Lol Keays had equal most tackles on the ground.....kept Neale to 10 and wasnt on him in the second half. Diabolical to drop him after that, considering the lack of effort and pressure that comes from everyone else..

Back