Unofficial Preview Changes v Port Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
For me-

Outs- Dayne Zorko, Callum Ah Chee, Archie Smith.

Ins- Noah Answerth, Allen Christensen, Sam Skinner.

Fages will always be playing the 2 rucks so I'd like to see Sam given a crack.. or Ballenden.

Thought Ah Chee was better today actually.
Is Berry the only choice, what about Christensen?
Out: Zorko, Smith
In: Christensen, Martin

I thought he was a lot better. Got a lot of intercepts, offered some pressure and was able to push in to dangerous positions often to help us in transition or attack. Only issue was his his kicking on a few occasions where he shanked it and missed a shot at goal. Seems to be steadily improving in the role.

I thought he was a lot better. Got a lot of intercepts, offered some pressure and was able to push in to dangerous positions often to help us in transition or attack. Only issue was his his kicking on a few occasions where he shanked it and missed a shot at goal. Seems to be steadily improving in the role.

I agree. Ah Chee covered a lot of ground and got to a few contests to out man them. Will need to keep improving but this was his best game so far.

Outs- Dayne Zorko (inj), Archie Smith.

Ins- T Berry, Martin (if still not fit Ballenden or Skinner)

I'd really love them to try a structure of Ballenden or Skinner as the stay home full forward and let Hipwood/McStay roam up the ground where they are suited.

McStay was average but doubt he will get dropped.

i like Dan but he should be instructed to NEVER EVER try to give off a handball after he marks. He has a habit of landing it at the feet of his team mates

Exactly what happened on the Stanley Street wing in the third quarter. Unhappily, that poor turnover directly led to another Crows goal while they were mounting their comeback.

He's actually a beautiful field kick so should do all his un-pressured disposals by foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Zorko (inj), Gardiner, Birchall, Smith.

In: T. Berry, Payne, Answerth, Skinner.

I would love to find a way to bring Robertson in as well, as they run a pretty big contested midfield brigade.

I don’t see Fagan making any changes other than Berry in for Zorko.

Smith gets taken out if Martin is fit.

I think Skinner and/or Payne will need games at some point but not against Port. That being said it would be cool to see Ely finally get a go, but I think Christensen will get put in for Zorko due to his ability to play multiple positions.

In - Christensen, Martin (or Ballenden), Mathieson, Answerth

Out - Zorko (injured), Smith, Ellis-Yolman, Ah Chee (all omitted)

No way CEY gets dropped on today's game. He did a lot of work on and off the ball that was evident at the game and perhaps not so on the tellie. He also calmly slotted a nice angled set shot at goal in the last quarter when everyone else couldn't seem to work out where the big sticks were

Fages has a habit of sticking with a winning formula so I can't see him swinging that many changes

I think it will come down to replacing Zorko and to that end I would like to see Christensen come in.

Naturally if Stef is fit, he'll undoubtedly come in for Archie but if not, I think Fages will leave the ruck alone rather than experiment with a part timer or a first gamer.

Maybe some other time but not against Port.

Christensen for Zorko.

I’m all for t berry getting experience, but this game needs ready made experience.

T.Berry will be back in for Zorko. Martin for Archie if fit.

Reckon Bundy won't get a look-in until later this season. McStay will stay as we won.

T Berry or Bundy for Zorks.

Whoever's calling for Ah Chee to be dropped must be watching a different game to me . I really like the way he gets himself quickly into offensive positions with his legspeed. It'll really pay off sooner or later. I remember his disposal being excellent when he started his career but he hasn't had a lot of footy and is in a new team so he needs match conditioning.

CEY was really steady under pressure. Similarly he knows where to go when the balls in transit. Also really beefs up our midfield. I think he'll continue to improve.

Tough on Answerth ,Skinner ,Payne and others because they're not getting a lot of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back