News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that the Cedar Meats outbreak + different McDonalds are far more of a “smoking gun” than the protests. I’m basing that on the fact that the protests happened throughout the country. Cedar Meats and the McDonalds outbreaks were unique to Victoria.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

1593312674263.png

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
well - omg people !! Oh my and dang !! Wow,

I knew at some stage the cards had to fall my way. What a beautiful awesome lovely, fun woman. Country girls are just wonderful. Oh I was a gentleman fyi, cooked her a three course meal. That was actually fun and something I'd missed doing.

Treated her respectfully and yeah she was more keen than I but I pulled her up and did say, let's wait yeah. get to know each a bit better first. So proud of myself !! Oh that's not to say we didn't get to know each somewhat. Oh loves a drink as well. Suppose being the daughter of a Publican, that would make sense.

And how's this she put this song on as she wrapped me in her arms........

I only met her due to covid19- hows them apples? God bless you virus. Anyway * I'm happy and we could get done by 10 goals today and I'd still be smiling.

So we've upped out tests haven't we? So i assume that's why we're finding more infected people ? Anyway, bring it and I'll deal with further restrictions of that I'm sure.

Muscles Thommo

All Australian
Dec 4, 2006
Chasing scum, L%ton fans
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Watford FC
Haha the media spin is beautiful isnt it?..

COVID nearly extinguished all over the country, then unpredicted masses protest, suddenly an enormous spike in cases, but media ‘medical’ experts told to trot out the ol’ “nothing to see here meme”..

Ahh well us Sandgropers will keep our borders closed and cases to a minimum.
ABC news say no more

Poor Dan, where have all his fanboys scurried off to in this thread?

Like all Australian Leaders during this pandemic, Dan Andrews has performed admirably. They realise that this is far more important than petty political point-scoring. You’d, probably, do well to take that on board too.

Like all Australian Leaders during this pandemic, Dan Andrews has performed admirably. They realise that this is far more important than petty political point-scoring. You’d, probably, do well to take that on board too.

lol thanks for the tip

more saying how good it is to not see half a dozen blokes fellate him at every opportunity

WA still has a 50% capacity limit at Optus, but nightclubs with young folk shoulder to shoulder for hours is all good? Something I'm missing here?

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So as we come to the end of my participation in the covert covid thread.

I did make a couple of rookie mistakes on the weekend, I asked the lovely Ms Lisa what her ex did for a job. Harmless enough I thought. ( face palm thingy)

Oh he's in the army- ******* excellent I said. What's he do in the army- statistician?? Accountant ??, cook? On no he's a Personal trainer!! FFS. I then said come on show me a pic. Then apparently I said, why the * you show me that for.

* me !!! His arms look like my thighs , if my thighs of course were bigger. Oh he played rugby, of course he played rugby he's a ******* battering ram.

I did make a couple of rookie mistakes on the weekend, I asked the lovely Ms Lisa what her ex did for a job. Harmless enough I thought. ( face palm thingy)

Oh he's in the army- ******* excellent I said. What's he do in the army- statistician?? Accountant ??, cook? On no he's a Personal trainer!! FFS. I then said come on show me a pic. Then apparently I said, why the fu** you show me that for.

fu** me !!! His arms look like my thighs , if my thighs of course were bigger. Oh he played rugby, of course he played rugby he's a ******* battering ram.
A wise person once told me not to ask questions I didn't know or wouldn't like the answers to.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Oh he's in the army- ******* excellent I said. What's he do in the army- statistician?? Accountant ??, cook? On no he's a Personal trainer!! FFS. I then said come on show me a pic. Then apparently I said, why the fu** you show me that for.

fu** me !!! His arms look like my thighs , if my thighs of course were bigger. Oh he played rugby, of course he played rugby he's a ******* battering ram.
But who is her battering ram now?

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Victoria is testing per head at a greater rate than any other state, with a +'ve return rate at national average. I wonder if other states are doing area specific target testing or not?

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A wise person once told me not to ask questions I didn't know or wouldn't like the answers to.
Cheers the do's and don'ts would have been handy last week O.F. - just saying :)

But who is her battering ram now?

Good Lord, I do not know what you speak off.:oops: He wants her back and hacked her messenger account, it has some pics of me on it.:eek:

She did say she really enjoyed herself.
1593399373534.png

So I may yet become a covid statistic. He does live in interstate though, so I should be ok, until he comes home mid July to look after their kids and she comers to visit me. Am sure he'll be fine with all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back