Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Overall leaderboard
31 - Lachie Neale (BRIS)
30 - Matthew Rowell (GC)
29 - Travis Boak (PORT)
23 - Chad Wingard (HAW)
22 - Scott Pendlebury (COLL)
20 - Taylor Adams (COLL)
20 - Todd Goldstein (NMFC)

haha i was going to ask if it was a contract year lol
Nothing like a bit of evidence to prove 'facts' wrong.

Goldie's form this year can comfortably put to rest the notion that he only plays well in the last year of his contract.

32 today and in career best form - it will be good to seem him take on the much younger English this week - its the sort of game that English will be thinking ....I am going to learn a lot this week about ruck work and working hard around the ground....

Nothing like a bit of evidence to prove 'facts' wrong.

Goldie's form this year can comfortably put to rest the notion that he only plays well in the last year of his contract.

32 today and in career best form - it will be good to seem him take on the much younger English this week - its the sort of game that English will be thinking ....I am going to learn a lot this week about ruck work and working hard around the ground....
Everyone was talking up English's 22 disposals last week and how he covers the ground really well because obviously he gets dominated in the ruck and this is the only positive in his game..

This week he is going to be schooled in how to do both from a modern legend. Can't wait

LETTER TO TODD GOLDSTEIN FROM AA MATCH COMMITTEE

Dear Todd,

Thank you for applying for All Australian honours in 2020, but unfortunately your chances of winning AA are gone.

If you didn’t notice the game earlier today Nicca Nacca Nooee from the mighty West Coast had his first ‘big’ game of the season by dismantling a CHB in the ruck today.

We take specific note of his whopping 40 hit outs against a 3rd stringing ruck, which had the commentators having to reach for the cold spoon as were the committee.

We understand you average these numbers against elite ruckman and the last time you played against a partime ruckman you had a record 81 hit outs but we also need to take into consideration that you aren’t severely overrated by the media and don’t have dreadlocks.

I hope you understand our POV and (like years gone by) feel free to access the AFL’s complaints AA hotline on 1800 NO ROOS to voice any concerns.

As always, good luck to you and your pissant team in the years ahead.

Yours Truly
Gerarldo Healy
Big President.

PS: We couldnt be ****ed even looking at your clearance numbers because your name isn’t Joel, Patrick or Dustin 👍

LETTER TO TODD GOLDSTEIN FROM AA MATCH COMMITTEE

Dear Todd,

Thank you for applying for All Australian honours in 2020, but unfortunately your chances of winning AA are gone.

If you didn’t notice the game earlier today Nicca Nacca Nooee from the mighty West Coast had his first ‘big’ game of the season by dismantling a CHB in the ruck today.

We take specific note of his whopping 40 hit outs against a 3rd stringing ruck, which had the commentators having to reach for the cold spoon as were the committee.

We understand you average these numbers against elite ruckman and the last time you played against a partime ruckman you had a record 81 hit outs but we also need to take into consideration that you aren’t severely overrated by the media and don’t have dreadlocks.

I hope you understand our POV and (like years gone by) feel free to access the AFL’s complaints AA hotline on 1800 NO ROOS to voice any concerns.

As always, good luck to you and your pissant team in the years ahead.

Yours Truly
Gerarldo Healy
Big President.

PS: We couldnt be f’ed even looking at your clearance numbers because your name isn’t Joel, Patrick or Dustin 👍
I wonder if Sav from Geelong has now taken the mantle from NN as the most overrated player in the AFL or if it's still NN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Sav from Geelong has now taken the mantle from NN as the most overrated player in the AFL or if it's still NN.
NN by the flemington straight, the WA media talk about him like he’s Polly Farmer, page after page in the newspaper and Eagles supporters are friggin worse!!

Look at stats sheet, select most goals, look at top, award votes.
Got to remember Luke Darcy is an AA selector and well known North hater.
So with that Goldstein can play his heart out week in week out but with that Deliverence looking wanna be banjo boy Gawn and that other idiot Grundy will be AA ruckman before Goldy gets a look in

Wonder if he ever daydreams about hitting it down to Dangerfield and Duncan as he gets a post-training rubdown.

Hopefully he watches from a fwd. pocket in the 2022 grand final as Xerri sticks it down the throat of Kyron, who shrugs a poor tackle, handballs to Jy, who runs to 50 and slots a goal straight over Todd's head for a 13 point lead with 60 secs. left

Todd turns to Darcy Moore and say's, " I taught him that "

Wonder if he ever daydreams about hitting it down to Dangerfield and Duncan as he gets a post-training rubdown.

Best to avoid what Goldy dreams about during his “post-training rubdown” given his history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back