Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

FIXTURE STATUS - END 29 JUNE 2020

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: Well...it's been a journey. Thanks to everyone for competing. This is your FINAL DAY to make challenges. Good luck!

Well...it's been a journey. Thanks to everyone for competing. This is your FINAL DAY to make challenges. Good luck!
Thanks, Chipmunk!!! :clapping:
Your hard work to run this Chess club has been amazing!! It's really helped my through the last few months.
NOTE: Next time end the Ladder when I'm on top!! ;)

Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: Well...it's been a journey. Thanks to everyone for competing. This is your FINAL DAY to make challenges. Good luck!

Thanks so much for running this comp Chipmunk Really appreciate your hard work, and particularly sustaining it for this long. This got me back into chess after too long a break 🙂

And could someone above me in the ladder please wrap up their game so I can make one more challenge before midnight! 🙂

Ralf

PS I managed to fight off baz_machine, thanks for the game! No change in standings there, and I'm open to a challenge from below. R

Bjchan13 actually beat me yesterday, I've only just noticed he never posted it here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FIXTURE STATUS - END COMPETITION (PENDING RESULTS)

No more challenges are accepted in this competition. The final standings will depend on the results of the outstanding games. Thank you everyone!

SATURDAY 4 JULY, 5PM

QUICK TOURNAMENT - 10 minutes, 4 rounds (join from 1 hour before)

Why is this a thing? Surely random is better than an imposed colour rule. I always issue my challenges as random.

Rules of this comp say that the challenger is always white.

So is the ladder still going? Or is it dead?

Ladder has ended and pickler_mz is launching the new and better one later in the month. Feel free to challenge anyone on this thread if you want but it won’t affect ladder position.

Back