Status
Not open for further replies.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The VicGov Dept Health has translated Covid-19 material into 54 other languages, and the Vic Coronavirus hotline has translators standing by.

What more do you want?

Only realised recently that l have seen or heard nothing on commercial t.v. or radio.
Would have thought that was a given.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh yeah sorry, I forgot Dan and his cronies have handled this perfectly!
I for one would be interested in hearing you opinion on an alternative approach.

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot Dan and his cronies have handled this perfectly!

Given the per capita COVID-19 death rate in NSW is, at least, double the per capita death rate in Victoria, I can imagine you must be giving Gladys a piece of your mind even more because you’d be a fair-minded chappy, I suspect.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Muscles Thommo

All Australian
Dec 4, 2006
Chasing scum, L%ton fans
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Watford FC
Given the per capita COVID-19 death rate in NSW is, at least, double the per capita death rate in Victoria, I can imagine you must be giving Gladys a piece of your mind even more because you’d be a fair-minded chappy, I suspect.

Don't really care what happens in NSW to be honest. Care about how pathetic our Premier is, but of course you being a fair minded chappy would no doubt think he has done wonderfully and there is no issues.

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

This is what happens when you get peeps who are on $25 and hour to manage a health emergency security. Surely they saw this coming?

Last edited:
Don't really care what happens in NSW to be honest. Care about how pathetic our Premier is, but of course you being a fair minded chappy would no doubt think he has done wonderfully and there is no issues.

True. I can’t argue with that assessment. I reckon he’s done an excellent job, all things considered . Having said that, I think the other premiers have done an excellent job as well. I do care what happens everywhere, to be honest. Otherwise, I’ll never get to see my extended family again, which I do care about too.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
True. I can’t argue with that assessment. I reckon he’s done an excellent job, all things considered . Having said that, I think the other premiers have done an excellent job as well. I do care what happens everywhere, to be honest. Otherwise, I’ll never get to see my extended family again, which I do care about too.

We’re a model for the rest of th e world. Imagine being in the US right now.

Here's why these postcode lockdowns won't work:

Just spoke to a mate. He lives in 1 of the 10 postcodes. He also has a currently empty rental property in another suburb/postcode. Guess what he's doing for the next 4 weeks!?

We’re a model for the rest of th e world. Imagine being in the US right now.

Yes, we are looking good in comparison to the vast majority, SDS. However, there’s no doubt that things can change drastically very quickly on that front, Monday’s hero can be Tuesday’s chump with this virus.

Here's why these postcode lockdowns won't work:

Just spoke to a mate. He lives in 1 of the 10 postcodes. He also has a currently empty rental property in another suburb/postcode. Guess what he's doing for the next 4 weeks!?

As long as he’s in the vast minority, it should be OK. There’s always going to be outliers. If the general population pull their collective heads in, it should slow things down, hopefully. It’s always going to be there to some degree, at least until the vaccine- even after that too, maybe.

As long as he’s in the vast minority, it should be OK. There’s always going to be outliers. If the general population pull their collective heads in, it should slow things down, hopefully. It’s always going to be there to some degree, at least until the vaccine- even after that too, maybe.

I do agree with this in general, but it's all still a little too grey for me. I know of a suburb that has had 3 schools closed and yet that suburb isn't on this postcode list.

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back