Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a silver lining.

As long as two of Brown, Budarick and McInerney are named I can loop one of them into another via Pickett.

InB4 two of them are dropped...

Will Brown play?

Really hoping Pickett gets a recall, would have to be more of a chance since they lost ud hope. SavDog23 ?

Will Brown play?

Really hoping Pickett gets a recall, would have to be more of a chance since they lost ud hope. SavDog23 ?

No, probably not.

I'm hoping McInerney and Budarick do though.

Tyler is the obvious guy to make way for Treloar's return. You never know though.

I reckon Pickett will come back, but maybe not so soon. If he does, I'll leave him on the bench and he'll probably score a ton

Will Brown play?

Pickett should return in the next couple weeks. I give it max 3 weeks out before Dimma brings him back in.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Naish or a few other Tigers rookies get a game or few over the next couple weeks if we keep playing shite.

Pickett should return in the next couple weeks. I give it max 3 weeks out before Dimma brings him back in.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Naish or a few other Tigers rookies get a game or few over the next couple weeks if we keep playing sh*te.
Good that kent owes me 23e83458534 points *en piroletting flog campaigner

Fyfe is going to miss 1-2 games!
Damn - Murphy's law
If I hold, he'll miss 3
If I trade, he'll miss 1

What to do?
If it’s 1-2 I’m holding.

Think I’m just going to wing it and grab one or two like him, going to be cheap enough that you can grab him abs just hope he rebounds over the home games run.
Think he has had some shoulder soreness, but would defer to Here2tellyouwhy and Hai_Newman (inter alia). Some snout / trough access issues and they’re losing some games, think they’ll all bounce back a bit in WA.
Not the worst option mate, he'll rebound...when to jump on will be the key and that run of home games should see him score better.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Naish or a few other Tigers rookies get a game or few over the next couple weeks if we keep playing sh*te.

I think I will need pickett back this week so this saddens me. Cmon Dimma dont be a flog and just play him.

Is Rivers likely to get another game this week or will the Dees look elsewhere? I knew he'd be uninspiring if I got him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Rivers likely to get another game this week or will the Dees look elsewhere? I knew he'd be uninspiring if I got him in.
Think Jetta and Bennell (kicked four in practice match) will come back in. Rivers a chance to miss.

Think Jetta and Bennell (kicked four in practice match) will come back in. Rivers a chance to miss.
Ummed and aahed on Rivers last week, was worried about Jetta.Ended up bringing him in, feel that might have been a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back