Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil is a country with a population made up of many races. There are indigenous people, black people, white people etc.

Well there you go then. I learnt something. I now know race can’t be used to define where you live/come from.

Seems restrictive but I guess it makes sense.

So no African, European, or Asian either?

Well there you go then. I learnt something. I now know race can’t be used to define where you live/come from.

Seems restrictive but I guess it makes sense.

So no African, European, or Asian either?

That's Ethnicity. Although I imagine Brazil has several races and many more ethinic groups.

*********(Asian), Negroid(Black), Caucasian(White) and god knows how many miniorty ethic minoties etc.

That's Ethnicity. Although I imagine Brazil has several races and many more ethinic groups.

*********(Asian), Negroid(Black), Caucasian(White) and god knows how many miniorty ethic minoties etc.

Brazil is more an epicenter of reality.............rich and poor. The true and rightful issue.

The old, fit centre square mids on the wing routine.

Goldy has been clearly better than Grundy this season.

He leads the league in clearances FFS.

And I don’t recall Robbie Tarrant ever playing in a pocket. Ever. Not even at Auskick.

Last edited:
Never liked him.

Sick of people using the racism card, can’t we just call a flog a flog, like we did with Goodes at the end?

I would not trust a single word that comes out his mouth. Nic Names are a part of our culture, as they are in many other parts of the world.

Just seems to be another angry black man trying to stay relevant, looking for someone to blame. When the people come forward to apologise and seek monetary or emotion restitution - no no-no no, apology not good enough. Let’s drag it out some more.

All it wants is a seat on The Project with the other halfwits and be part of the Outraged for sake of being Outraged- set.

I honestly don’t think you know what racism is and isn’t.

Was it racism when they called Bob Skilton ‘chimp’?

I’m not anti black or anti aboriginal mate, I’m anti bullshit and anti-Brazi specifically.

Brazilian accused my best mate of rape to get a visa in this country, cost my best mate his career, $750k fighting it, his house and reputation... all because of some lying piece of sh*t Brazilian. Looking for a free lunch.

They are not good poeople And they don’t deserve sympathy.

And this is not helping the racism schtick, that so many want to push in this country. I’m proud we call a spade a spade and don’t have to pretend.

Im sick of being called a racist Australian, we live in the most open and unrestricted multi cultural environment on the planet. Unfortunately, whether you’re black or white it’s a bloody hard, ultra competitive meritocracy. Stop bitching and playing the victim and do something about it like Eddie Betts.

Eddie spoke majestically on fox footy. Powerful, poignant and with respect.

That is how it is done.

So much ignorance in the one post. Quite the achievement. Even for BF.

Never liked him.

Sick of people using the racism card, can’t we just call a flog a flog, like we did with Goodes at the end?

I would not trust a single word that comes out his mouth. Nic Names are a part of our culture, as they are in many other parts of the world.

Just seems to be another angry black man trying to stay relevant, looking for someone to blame. When the people come forward to apologise and seek monetary or emotion restitution - no no-no no, apology not good enough. Let’s drag it out some more.

All it wants is a seat on The Project with the other halfwits and be part of the Outraged for sake of being Outraged- set.

I honestly don’t think you know what racism is and isn’t.

Was it racism when they called Bob Skilton ‘chimp’?

I’m not anti black or anti aboriginal mate, I’m anti bullshit and anti-Brazi specifically.

Brazilian accused my best mate of rape to get a visa in this country, cost my best mate his career, $750k fighting it, his house and reputation... all because of some lying piece of sh*t Brazilian. Looking for a free lunch.

They are not good poeople And they don’t deserve sympathy.

And this is not helping the racism schtick, that so many want to push in this country. I’m proud we call a spade a spade and don’t have to pretend.

Im sick of being called a racist Australian, we live in the most open and unrestricted multi cultural environment on the planet. Unfortunately, whether you’re black or white it’s a bloody hard, ultra competitive meritocracy. Stop bitching and playing the victim and do something about it like Eddie Betts.

Eddie spoke majestically on fox footy. Powerful, poignant and with respect.

That is how it is done.

*ignore*

You’re a f___wit mate.
Living in a different time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The old, fit centre square mids on the wing routine.

Goldy has been clearly better than Grundy this season.

He leads the league in clearances FFS.

And I don’t recall Robbie Tarrant ever playing in a pocket. Ever. Not even at Auskick.

Far be it to quote myself, but to add on from what I stated, having read the full article, apparently Robbie Tarrant is one the precipice’ of losing his place.

Are these dickheads for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back