Society/Culture Karen spotting!

Remove this Banner Ad

• Admin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karen is unisex, you could equally call them Donalds. Obnoxious aging white people.

Isn't this a racist statement? Or if not, wouldn't the term "karen" then be a racist term if it only applies to white people?

I actually think the term "karen" has been bastardized by the left to mean something that it was not originally meant to mean, but that's beside the point.

Do leftists actually believe that different standards should apply differently to persons depending on their race? I actually thought the fight against racism was a fight for equality of treatment for everyone, regardless of their race. But it now seems that not giving certain groups privileges/priority not afforded to other groups based on their race (i.e. wanting to treat everyone equally) is now deemed "racist" in this day and age. I just can't understand it, to be honest.

And no, I am not white.

Isn't this a racist statement? Or if not, wouldn't the term "karen" then be a racist term if it only applies to white people?

I actually think the term "karen" has been bastardized by the left to mean something that it was not originally meant to mean, but that's beside the point.

Do leftists actually believe that different standards should apply differently to persons depending on their race? I actually thought the fight against racism was a fight for equality of treatment for everyone, regardless of their race. But it now seems that not giving certain groups privileges/priority not afforded to other groups based on their race (i.e. wanting to treat everyone equally) is now deemed "racist" in this day and age. I just can't understand it, to be honest.

And no, I am not white.
Karen is OUR word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back