Rumour Two Collingwood players under investigation for COVID breach.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on ya buddy......you have moral high ground over me and I won't make the same mistake Anakin did.
It's not about me having the moral high ground, you have the moral low ground for what you said. Own it.

Just plain stupid.

McKenna should have copped 2 weeks because he should have known better and asked the club whether he was allowed to go to the open inspection and visit his host family.

These 2 players are complete idiots who have to know all about the rules now. If the AFL doesnt give them a month each then they clearly arent serious.

Victoria is the only state with problems at the moment and 2 of the Premiers look to be taking every opportunity to hamstring the AFL's plans.

These 2 have just made it even harder.
And two months for the next one and so on?

How dumb can they be? Literally only a week after the Conor McKenna debacle.
Connor should still be isolating, what strings did Essendon pull for that? 1 week served whilst self isolating and 2 days after that cleared to play? Highly suspicious.

It's not about me having the moral high ground, you have the moral low ground for what you said. Own it.
More wisdom from our hero :thumbsu:

Spare me your boo hoo virtue signalling. Dunn is a limited, dirty player.

And....may have played a role in having the AFL season to come a halt.

It makes zero difference whether I say this from the comfort of my couch, my work place or in person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back