Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne is the one you feel that this decision could be huge for. He's 29 now and in his prime, to waste two years of his prime not competing for Europe's biggest prize would be negligent and I reckon he would definitely want out. You just wander how that would happen, how would he engineer a way out.

B silva

It'll be very interesting to see but most would be on more money than they'd get elsewhere so would probably stick around, and if they weren't I can see a bunch of contract upgrades.

He's only 25 though, he can sit two years out of Europe and know he still has plenty of time with City. KDB not so much.

He can but I doubt he wants to waste his prime

I can see Sterling crying too

It'll be very interesting to see but most would be on more money than they'd get elsewhere so would probably stick around, and if they weren't I can see a bunch of contract upgrades.

City's best players would get paid as much or more elsewhere , I think

I doubt we buy a keeper, as much as i dont rate Kepa he'll get another season.

Tagliafico yes please.
apparently kepa is off to Valencia with a mandatory buy clause

De Bruyne is the one you feel that this decision could be huge for. He's 29 now and in his prime, to waste two years of his prime not competing for Europe's biggest prize would be negligent and I reckon he would definitely want out. You just wander how that would happen, how would he engineer a way out.
We're not a club that makes it difficult for people to leave.

If anyone wants to go, and the buying club doesn't take the piss we'll do our best to make a deal.

We might be more reluctant dealing with an English side tbf.

What's the actual date that City find out their fate?
July 8 is the date it's rumoured to be announced. CAS will make an announcement before the announcement announcing the date that the announcement will be announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like a done deal, €49m up front and €11m addons.

Disappointing to see him go but it's been on the cards for a while.

Bayern want us to release him in August, I'd think we'd keep him on for the champions league.

Sounds like a done deal, €49m up front and €11m addons.

Disappointing to see him go but it's been on the cards for a while.

Bayern want us to release him in August, I'd think we'd keep him on for the champions league.
Is the fee lower than it should be because he may have only 1 year left on his deal?

Is the fee lower than it should be because he may have only 1 year left on his deal?

That and covid probably.

The fact that he was only going to go to Munich didn't help either. It's a game they love to play, and one that the petty side of me would like to return the favour in the next year or so.

That and covid probably.

The fact that he was only going to go to Munich didn't help either. It's a game they love to play, and one that the petty side of me would like to return the favour in the next year or so.

The guardian is saying 41m

I wonder if they will now buy havertz

He’s been dropped to the bench against Atletico Madrid this morning lol. I said he was overrated earlier in the season and was told I have no idea because he scores lots of goals in International tournaments. All these months later and he’s progressively been playing like hot garbage. He’s been subbed off a few times this season by the 17 year old Ansu Fati, who has instantly made Barcelona a better side and Braithwaite has come into the side and has outperformed him too. When you come with that sort of price tag, you have to do better than “the system might not suit him”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back