Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
He’s been dropped to the bench against Atletico Madrid this morning lol. I said he was overrated earlier in the season and was told I have no idea because he scores lots of goals in International tournaments. All these months later and he’s progressively been playing like hot garbage. He’s been subbed off a few times this season by the 17 year old Ansu Fati, who has instantly made Barcelona a better side and Braithwaite has come into the side and has outperformed him too. When you come with that sort of price tag, you have to do better than “the system might not suit him”.

I don't think grez is overrated

For example, transfermarkt has him the 11th most valuable player

By a fair way over 12th

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I don't think grez is overrated

For example, transfermarkt has him the 11th most valuable player

By a fair way over 12th

Needs to show it on the pitch. He hasn’t done that this season. Very worrying for Barcelona after such a massive fee.

Lol. But you’ll throw 80m at Maguire. What a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see the tweet but presuming it's the sky report on United only willing to offer 50m for Sancho, if so it's full of crap.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I can't see the tweet but presuming it's the sky report on United only willing to offer 50m for Sancho, if so it's full of crap.

Manchester United are adamant they won’t pay over the odds for Jadon Sancho - with senior club officials insisting they’ll refuse to part with more than £50m for the England winger

Manchester United are adamant they won’t pay over the odds for Jadon Sancho - with senior club officials insisting they’ll refuse to part with more than £50m for the England winger

Yeah it's crap.

You'd think they will meet somewhere in the middle

United are still being linked to a 75m move for Grealish and yet we are to believe United have put a max price of 50m on one of the most exciting English player in decades?

Dortmund have been very upfront with what they want for Sancho, I doubt they'll get what they want but they'll still get a lot closer to 100m.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Sounds like a done deal, €49m up front and €11m addons.

Disappointing to see him go but it's been on the cards for a while.

Bayern want us to release him in August, I'd think we'd keep him on for the champions league.

Would be fascinatIng if he ends up facing Bayern in the CL.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Why wouldn't he? City player until next season. Hes coming back from a long term injury, that may limit his match time anyway. But he us a workd class option.

Its pretty common to not play guys that are leaving.

Especially if you own the like of mahrrz. Sterling.

Do it on principal even if he's best 11

Last edited:

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
United are still being linked to a 75m move for Grealish and yet we are to believe United have put a max price of 50m on one of the most exciting English player in decades?

Dortmund have been very upfront with what they want for Sancho, I doubt they'll get what they want but they'll still get a lot closer to 100m.

Sancho may not get a game for United if greenwood keeps going bananas

Sancho may not get a game for United if greenwood keeps going bananas

He absolutely would. Greenwood is a striker, not a winger. Martial is the one that would be on the bench.

Greenwood's output is still miles behind Sancho's.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
That and covid probably.

The fact that he was only going to go to Munich didn't help either. It's a game they love to play, and one that the petty side of me would like to return the favour in the next year or so.
Most players of Sane’s quality only have one destination in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back