Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% serious.

These morons are facilitating a race war.

If Biden is elected, then the Trojan Horse for intersectionalism will attain all the power of the White House (Kamala Harris), and this insanity will ratchet up to the point where the system starts to fall apart.
Yeah, it's the same mitigating circumstances provisions that pretty much every college/uni has available to take into consideration personal circumstances with regards to grading.
I’m inclined to go with tectonics reasoning in this one.

100% serious.

If Biden is elected, then the Trojan Horse for intersectionalism will attain all the power of the White House (Kamala Harris), and this insanity will ratchet up to the point where the system starts to fall apart.
Manipulating performance results due to mitigating circumstances (excuses) is a major concern too.
It inhibits character building traits like resilience.

I think eventually there will be a greater parity of economic division once these kids hit the workforce.

There will be a shortage of educated people that can excel in competitive work environments.

I'm not suggesting this particular example will alone have an impact.
But it's this ongoing participation ribbon culture that will inevitably lead to it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Manipulating performance results due to mitigating circumstances (excuses) is a major concern too.

I think eventually there will be a greater parity of economic division once these kids hit the workforce.

There will be a shortage of educated people that can excel in competitive work environments.

But it's this ongoing participation ribbon culture that will inevitably lead to it

Did you ever get on the piss and was able to convince your teacher to give you an extension?

That's different to telling your teacher you feel emotionally drained due to getting a C and having it remarked to a B to make you feel better

It’s been an elitist toff joint for centuries that privileged the white wealthy. Now they’re bumping up the grades for some kids on one exam, and.....race war?

Look at this with some rationality.

What happens as these people move in to positions of influence?

The whole thing comes crashing down.

That's different to telling your teacher you feel emotionally drained due to getting a C and having it remarked to a B to make you feel better

It's all fun & games until planes start falling out of the sky.

It’s been an elitist toff joint for centuries that privileged the white wealthy. Now they’re bumping up the grades for some kids on one exam, and.....race war?

Look at this with some rationality.
why do you always default to the white privilege card when a discussion doesn't go your way.
You know its a dead end.

Special Consideration has been part of the university landscape for decades. There are formal processes for assessing each application and it is rare to change a grade - more commonly, students will be allowed to take further / supplementary assessment.

Nothing to see here, folks.

why do you always default to the white privilege card when a discussion doesn't go your way.
You know its a dead end.

I know.............

1593561615612.png

My young mate is intelligent............but he's also young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a deadly disease killing a thousand people a day, the economy is in depression and there's riots on the streets.

But oh no, the real danger is a black woman who couldn't get double figures in the primaries.

Righto Uncle Arthur.

Because he was a white male?

Your naivety is off the charts.

You got another fact wrong or misinterpreted those podcasters. One off special considerations for these things have been a university issue forever.

How you got to race wars is mind boggling. Go back and have a read how it sounds.

You know its a dead end.

What has been proven? Snake blustered about race wars and crumbling systems because of factual error that those podcasters made. They’re adding a tick box to the myriad reasons why a uni kid can get a adjusted grade. There’s just no sense of perspective when discussing these issues.

100% serious.

Starts to fall apart????

What *en planet are you on?

Do you miss the last 40 years of that?

Itll lead to something as insane as the Gulag

It's not well organized to get that far, but these idiots could very well initiate a backlash that is equally as ugly, and realistically more readily prepared to choose real violence.

SDS continues to dismiss this as a frivolous example out on the fringes, but I have been at the coal face at the university production line in recent times, and it's seriously entrenched and growing. I mean......seriously......who else is going to employ them anyway?

They are using their positions of authority to influence/pressure young minds to step in sync with their own political views.

This is emotional, hysterical garbage.

.......and just like that it opens up for you and the entire premise is dismissed.

You're a lazy, lazy thinker. What a waste it will be if you're still resorting to this in your 40's onwards.

There’s just no sense of perspective when discussing these issues.

The whole system has fallen apart because of one more option to get special consideration?

In the 80s people applied for special consideration because of the October '87 financial crisis' effect on their parent's finances. Not cos they lost their homes etc, cos they lost money.

All the things happening in the world and people whinge about this... It's not even first world problems. It haute bourgeios busybody problems.

It's not well organized to get that far, but these idiots could very well initiate a backlash that is equally as ugly, and realistically more readily prepared to choose real violence.

SDS continues to dismiss this as a frivolous example out on the fringes, but I have been at the coal face at the university production line in recent times, and it's seriously entrenched and growing. I mean......seriously......who else is going to employ them anyway?

They are using their positions of authority to influence/pressure young minds to step in sync with their own political views.

You need to be aware that your experience is not representative of the overall university system.

I assume you didn't do statistics, otherwise you'd understand the folly of stating a conclusion based on a sample where n = 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back