News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on. Rules are Rules and there are other ways of Talking and Seeing him with Video Calls on Phones

Not sure you've ever tried it Dave but having a beer with a mate over a video conference just isn't the same.

If Sidey cops 3-4 weeks, how does that impact him joining the hub in Perth?

He misses Essendon, Brisbane, Geelong, WCE. Does he have to quarantine to play Freo?

Not sure, but I don't like his chances. Might have to stay home if the other govts are hard nosed about filthy victorians so by extension scratch matches only until the vic clubs return.

So if it's 4, it might be more as in playing seniors.

Look on the bright side.
Don‘t have to worry about Sidey being tagged out of the game this week.

What about poor Clarkey? How does he get a game now? Maybe he can head over to Sidey's for a beer.

If Sidey cops 3-4 weeks, how does that impact him joining the hub in Perth?

He misses Essendon, Brisbane, Geelong, WCE. Does he have to quarantine to play Freo?

I say he won't go to WA and have to wait to the Next Hub to get to

Not sure of the tie in with your post, not the first thing I thought of.

Maybe he is grinning because one of his players got stabbed and the result was 'move on, nothing to see here'.
Open your eyes I couldn’t give a toss about it , just don’t agree Eddie demanding clubs come out and tell the truth . I’m just waiting for Eddie to tell the truth now .

I have read articles which mention Collingwood self-reporting the breaches to the AFL but nothing about how Collingwood discovered them?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

After their all night bender they visited Daniel Wells who is an employee of the club, that's the only way they club could find out.

Open your eyes I couldn’t give a toss about it , just don’t agree Eddie demanding clubs come out and tell the truth . I’m just waiting for Eddie to tell the truth now .

Hey mate. Jack Steven was stabbed and hospitalised, then refused to tell anyone about his attacker. Pretty dramatic stuff.

Now I'd agree that Ed should be a bit quieter, but this incident really doesn't have the same degree of mystery, does it? What are you hoping Ed will shed light on?

So going by that logic, this conversation about Sides and Dunn putting themselves on the sideline and by extension hampering our chances doesn't exist.

Culture is the exact thing that has caused the frustration among the fans in this very conversation. Because of the non necessity in the first place.

Ok it's hardly a sin of non repent, not the point. The rules are there, they took a risk where they know or should've known the consequences and the club is penalized as a result.............................. yeah great culture.

They went to a friends house and had too many beers then made one dumb decision in Dunns case and by the sound of it a string of them in Sideys case. I'm sure the vast majority of us have done far worse. Don't think it says anything about our culture other than like every other club some or most of our players sometimes drink too much. They'll get the whack they deserve or probably worse than they deserve and we'll all move on to the next outrage.

Eyes open, very difficult to type with them closed.

Wow, so that was the point of your post? Talk about moving the goal posts.

After their all night bender they visited Daniel Wells who is an employee of the club, that's the only way they club could find out.
It's been reported that after Sidey got driven home by the police, he and Dunn reported to the club. Maybe thought they would be dobbed in anyway and better get in first?

Hey mate. Jack Steven was stabbed and hospitalised, then refused to tell anyone about his attacker. Pretty dramatic stuff.

Now I'd agree that Ed should be a bit quieter, but this incident really doesn't have the same degree of mystery, does it? What are you hoping Ed will shed light on?
I want Ed to tell us whether they were drinking cheap generic lager or poncey fruity boutique stuff. That's the closure I need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not disagreeing with you JB just stating Eddie should shut his gob full stop

Exactly. Ed was told you mind his own business by all and sundry about the Jack Steven incident, now all the flogs are wanting him to give a blow by blow of what happened with Sidney. Double standard w***ers.

Exactly. Ed was told you mind his own business by all and sundry about the Jack Steven incident, now all the flogs are wanting him to give a blow by blow of what happened with Sidney. Double standard w***ers.

It really must be confusing for Ed. 'Shut up, Ed'. 'Speak up, Ed'. Even when they say that THEY JUST WANT ED TO SHUT HIS GOB, they try and communicate the point by saying the opposite.

I don't know what's going on. Sometimes I just want someone to hold me.

I want Ed to tell us whether they were drinking cheap generic lager or poncey fruity boutique stuff. That's the closure I need.

I don't think that the AFL is ready to deal with a pear cider drinker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back