Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather Young over hill.

Butler had 14 touches.
Mahony 8 .

Young long boot and making powers should be good for his scoring..

I think Serong will play the forward into the mids role.
Heard he's been training with the forwards.
Serong attended a number of centre bounces and did ok in there. Fyfe our fid a bit, freo unlikely to make finals. I can only see him getting more mid time.
Schultz and matera weren’t great so if one of them get dropped then a bit concerning that he plays more forward

Serong attended a number of centre bounces and did ok in there. Fyfe our fid a bit, freo unlikely to make finals. I can only see him getting more mid time.
Schultz and matera weren’t great so if one of them get dropped then a bit concerning that he plays more forward

Acres and/or Blakely most likely to come in this week to sure up the midfield.

They dont really do that anymore which is a damn shame. I rememeber dean cox kicking a goal to put the eagles in front late in a game then taking a game saving mark deep in the backline jumped about 100 points for those.
West Coasters vs Norf in Tassie, I remember it well, I didn't play Campaigner Coach back in those days thank ****!

Young or Serong ?
Anyone see both play ?
Dont mind paying the money.
I want one to go with Rowell and Green.
Losing faith in anything but top 10 picks from the draft.
Young looked a little lost in his first couple games. Tempo of the game, positioning and confidence probably a little overwhelming. Last week he looked different. Started to take some grabs which he was rated for as well as getting in right spots to link up and use the big left foot. Each game he’ll get more confidence you’d think and his teammates will trust him more. JS looks solid. Just hope he continues on the upward trend.

Young looked a little lost in his first couple games. Tempo of the game, positioning and confidence probably a little overwhelming. Last week he looked different. Started to take some grabs which he was rated for as well as getting in right spots to link up and use the big left foot. Each game he’ll get more confidence you’d think and his teammates will trust him more. JS looks solid. Just hope he continues on the upward trend.
Cheers
I'm jut being lazy coz i dont fancy tracking down then speed watching a Freo v Gold Coast game i have no interest in.
U genuinely see Young getting a string of games with solid JS ? Serong went alright also i heard.
Young's big +ve is being a def, and i really really dont fancy Stephen tic toc Hill. Tossing up Williamson also who has excellent JS but a lesser avge likely.
I might go with Young. Sounds good.
Also waiting for when Horse capitulates on going for finals and plays Dylan Stephens. Could be anytime. Avged 15D 5 Tkl in seniors for Norwood last yr, and already killing it at training this yr. Not cheap either.
Got a feeling a couple of Brander Taylor Brown types will get hooked this week and leave us pissed.

Cheers
I'm jut being lazy coz i dont fancy tracking down then speed watching a Freo v Gold Coast game i have no interest in.
U genuinely see Young getting a string of games with solid JS ? Serong went alright also i heard.
Young's big +ve is being a def, and i really really dont fancy Stephen tic toc Hill. Tossing up Williamson also who has excellent JS but a lesser avge likely.
I might go with Young. Sounds good.
Also waiting for when Horse capitulates on going for finals and plays Dylan Stephens. Could be anytime. Avged 15D 5 Tkl in seniors for Norwood last yr, and already killing it at training this yr. Not cheap either.
Got a feeling a couple of Brander Taylor Brown types will get hooked this week and leave us pissed.

Any Dogs fans know if Louis Butler will hang around for a bit?
I thought he looked pretty good the other night
Did well and I expect him to be named this week but his JS can’t be great. Duryea, Jong, Hunter all back very soon and all ahead of him across the positions he can play. Then there’s people like Suckling who has been struggling but has been a favourite of Bevo.

I thought he looked pretty
I thought he looked pretty good the other night

Honestly, your guess is probably as good as mine.
(Bevo being not exactly known for his predictability...)

I agree, I thought he looked pretty good, however the stats say that only 3 of his possessions were effective.
Again, I can't remember getting angry at all at him watching though...

But, Duryea will be back in 3 or 4. Suckling still hanging around.
Wood back either this week or next, and although not like for like, I'm not sure who goes out. (Probably Cordy, much to 80% of our supporters dismay.)

Naughton and Lloyd out. Expect Cavarra to play if fit.

Er, sorry. tl;dr, don't know! 😁

Edit: I should also read to the end before replying. Sorry Northernsoul74.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, your guess is probably as good as mine.
(Bevo being not exactly known for his predictability...)

I agree, I thought he looked pretty good, however the stats say that only 3 of his possessions were effective.
Again, I can't remember getting angry at all at him watching though...

But, Duryea will be back in 3 or 4. Suckling still hanging around.
Wood back either this week or next, and although not like for like, I'm not sure who goes out. (Probably Cordy, much to 80% of our supporters dismay.)

Naughton and Lloyd out. Expect Cavarra to play if fit.

Er, sorry. tl;dr, don't know! 😁

Edit: I should also read to the end before replying. Sorry Northernsoul74.

Cavarra played in last weeks practice match, so he's fit. Hopefully he gets another chance soon.

I hear ya.

But already traded him.

Prob not worth spending 3 trades on him once its its upgrade time.

TT listed 2-3 weeks away.

I hear ya cookie monster.
This is irrelevant, consider your team a blank canvas you are not losing anything in trading him back in this week.
No reason why you can't Roughead maneuver a rookie amirite Judd_Magic ?
Not saying Green a must but still needs to be amongst the options you're considering when bringing in a fresh cow.🐮

Insert Roughead gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back