News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

No. The practice match isn’t an official game.

So what Happen IF he never gets Selected?

Why are you trying to analyse a story that has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese?

Once again we suck it up and move on till our next player does something.........rinse.........repeat.

Anyone care to run a book on who? I reckon Taylor Adams is overdue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs a poll you think sr36?

Why do we do this to ourselves.........time and time again.
At least it's early in the season.

You know one of them is going to * up every year. But I never thought that getting an uber to a friends house would be the * up. But there you go. It's a bloody strange year.

Don't disagree with what you've said here, fact is almost every year our best players do their best to make themselves unavailable by doing stupid s***.

Yeah move on, two of our best players out, 1 for maybe the season and 1 for probably a month by doing something stupid. Club penalized.

But that's ok, we'll do it again next year or on the eve of finals. Who's turn now? Is Pendles due? What about Darcy or Billy? Finally getting on top of their injuries - how about they make themselves unavailable doing something stupid, week before finals, perfect!. Must be in the charter at our club.

Nah f***** over it.:mad::triumph:
It's incredibly frustrating
Every effin year.
Without fail.

So Collingwood isn’t appealing, obviously feel it’s a fair penalty or Steele doesn’t want to go into the hub and wants a holiday.
Trust you to construe the club's official statement in the worst possible way. You do not follow the Pies mate. You just come on here to troll and stir up angry debate with your provacative posting.
I have NEVER noticed you on this board, celebrating with all the other Pie supporters, after a big win eg after the Saints game 2 weeks ago. Yet I knew you'd be prominent in this thread, like a fly to dog poo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back