News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d get 100 life sentences!
Are you playing elite football and v/c of the club. If this was another player you would be upset

No. He probably would have ended up with a club imposed fine, and be playing this weekend if thats all he did.
s**t sorry, he got in an Uber. Oh the humanity!

High horse riders, take a real good look in the mirror. Then look again.
What have you got lurking in your past?
No offence, but that’s rubbish on this occasion,

Are you playing elite football and v/c of the club. If this was another player you would be upset
This old chestnut. Sorry Steele, you play elite footy so all the plebs think you should burn in hell.

The fact he was drunk shouldn't be an issue for the AFL - wandering the street maybe, but not being drunk.
Wandering the street...
I remember a guy who was doing that in Yarraville. Cops did nothing. Couple of hours later he drove his car through the Bourke street mall.

Lol pretty sure they didn’t walk the streets half naked lol
Ed talks a bit but he's honest - also gave your desperate club home game rights to Queen's Birthday because you were nearly broke - was that under a previous president of yours that was declared bankrupt after being found to have run a dishonest business? Save yourself further embarrassment and stick to your own board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sh*t sorry, he got in an Uber. Oh the humanity!
Sorry. It's actually my fault. I did a deal with the footy gods in January that the worst thing a Collingwood player would do was take an Uber to his mates house. The pricks saw me coming.

I can work it out, just wanted to see if you'd say it.

Guess I was right.
Well we all know how much you loved being right. When is the sainthood coming through?

This old chestnut. Sorry Steele, you play elite footy so all the plebs think you should burn in hell.
Again rubbish, l have no problem with a glass of beer or spirts, but a not drunk, in season. He is vice captain. He is supposed to show leadership, what he did that night was the opposite

Sorry. It's actually my fault. I did a deal with the footy gods in January that the worst thing a Collingwood player would do was take an Uber to his mates house. The pricks saw me coming.
Sucked in.

Again rubbish, l have no problem with a glass of beer or spirts, but a not drunk, in season. He is vice captain. He is supposed to show leadership, what he did that night was the opposite
So should the club punish him too?

Yes, I've seen his "work"on Nicks as well. As far as I'm concerned, he's not a Collingwood man and never has been. He was more a Travis Cloke man, and when he got shown the door to the Bulldogs, Eddiesmith was beside himself with grief and rage towards Buckley and the club. What annoys me is every time he's challenged about it, he attempts to justify himself.

If I was a mod and had the power, I would permaban him from our board.

Its funny, all those so called Collingwood fans who bashed Cloke relentlessly for 10 years never had people tell them they weren’t real Collingwood fans, yet dare to suggest that Steele Sidebottom got what he deserved for being an idiot after he was one of the many reasons the team lost the night before and you get called a non Pies fan.

Do some people, just come to discussion forums for validation? Is that why the like system is so popular, you want to say how great is Collingwood and get 10 likes and you feel awesome!

I’m sorry if not accepting a decade of honourable losses every time we lose a game we should win makes me not a true fan. But I like to win premierships, not celebrate losses like so many fans in this forum do.

Buckley is so good, we only lost by 2 points last week, we made the exact same mistakes we made last time we played them but it’s so good to be the first team to lose to GWS!

Steele gets drunk. Doesn’t drive. 4 weeks suspension.

Hunter gets drunk. Drives his car. 4 weeks suspension.

Anyone who has been touched by the road toll care to comment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back