News 2 Collingwood players being investigated for COVID-19 Breach

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
God Knows. Has to be more to the Story

I get that feeling too. The AFL reporter interviewed on SEN this arvo said he was aware of further info about the early morning walkabout and cop ride but didn't feel comfortable going into it. Whatever the hell that means. But it sounded genuine .

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just don’t like the bs excuse of him wandering the streets after apparently mistaking the front door as the toilet door???

That doesn’t add up.

Holy s**t.............Eddie actually said that.o_O I thought it was a joke.

Between Bucks saying Sidey was smashed because he hasn't been drinking as much lately and Ed's toilet door story we deserve to be a laughing stock. I normally back our guys to the hilt but this is really embarrassing.

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Holy sh*t.............Eddie actually said that.o_O I thought it was a joke.

Between Bucks saying Sidey was smashed because he hasn't been drinking as much lately and Ed's toilet door story we deserve to be a laughing stock. I normally back our guys to the hilt but this is really embarrassing.
OMG, he actually said it!!!!!

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Holy sh*t.............Eddie actually said that.o_O I thought it was a joke.

OMG, he actually said it!!!!!

I wasn’t making things up 😂😂 I was beyond surprised that that was the best story we could come up with.

You’ve walked out of the front door of a house assuming it’s the toilet, and then not walked back inside?
I suspect I'm a bit older than you and grew up in a time when alcohol use was more irresponsible than it is today. But I've woken up on a couch, disoriented and confused, gone out into the back yard to have a ciggie to get my bearings and try to piece together the previous evening, watched the door latch behind me, unable to wake anyone up, left to walk home for an hour barefoot in boxer shorts. I've seen someone upon up a wardrobe, and start unzipping, thinking it was a toilet before being stopped. I've seen... etc, etc.. It’s a concern that our star player is getting that smashed, particularly the night before a training session, but that story does make sense to me.

Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I suspect I'm a bit older than you and grew up in a time when alcohol use was more irresponsible than it is today. But I've woken up on a couch, disoriented and confused, gone out into the back yard to have a ciggie to get my bearings and try to piece together the previous evening, watched the door latch behind me, unable to wake anyone up, left to walk home for an hour barefoot in boxer shorts. I've seen someone upon up a wardrobe, and start unzipping, thinking it was a toilet before being stopped. I've seen... etc, etc.. It’s a concern that our star player is getting that smashed, particularly the night before a training session, but that story does make sense to me.

Hahah, wow, okay! I guess I have a lot to learn and experience.

I’m more concerned about his health. All this covid crap is gonna push players further than ever before.

Just hope he’s doing okay.

Imagine trying to explain to the Mrs why youre rocking up home in the back of a patrol car with no pants on at 8am on a Sunday morning? Jeeezzzzzzzzz.

He’s got to have some balls of Steele 😂

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can you quote that?

"He hasn't been drinking as regularly. In conversations with him, he probably hasn't been consuming as much alcohol. "

I couldn't be bothered looking for it, but he said something like that - the context was Bucks trying to suggest that he hasn't been drinking much, thus got really smashed more easily than he used to.

I am not going to bother responding any more - took me too long to realise I am wasting my time/being trolled or both.

I couldn't be bothered looking for it, but he said something like that - the context was Bucks trying to suggest that he hasn't been drinking much, thus got really smashed more easily.
Thought so.

Can someone dig some dirt on that bonehead Slobbo and publish it? I can't stand him acting as if he is the holy ghost.

crackerss08

Debutant
Apr 12, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
There seems to be a genuine disconnect between players, coach and President that shouldn’t surprise anyone. Is Collingwood Not one big family Aspiring for one goal? Don’t all families have problems? Don’t all families keep secrets from one another?
Let’s keep perspective and not Be quick to throw the first stone.
A child made a mistake that the parents were clueless about. the parents found out and are trying their best to save face.
The Collingwood football family is a real representation of real situations that really happen in society and to all of us.

Lets gather around and stick together like all good families do

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bucks also said that they were drinking scotch at howe's which is not something he is used to, so it knocked him about. I do believe this, as Ive seen it happen to plenty of people.

I feel like we're talking about a 16 year old kid experimenting with alcohol for the first time, not a 30 year old man and Vice Captain.

The excuses Bucks and Eddie are making would be funny if they weren't so embarrassing.

"He was half naked and walked out the wrong door, then didn't realise he was outside and kept wandering around..."

"He hasn't been drinking as much recently, which is why he pulled an all night bender and tried to stumble home at 7am during the season"

Back