Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Gold Coast will beat Geelong this weekend and Port will lose to Brisbane. Gold Coast will be top of the ladder and Gil will announce that the AFL season is cancelled for the 'health and safety of the players'. They will have no choice but to give Gold Coast the premiership and Matt Rowell the Brownlow.

Or we'll charge back into top 4 heading for b2b and Gil will announce that the AFL season is cancelled for the 'health and safety of the players' and 'state of the game' concerns

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll remain extremely hopeful of another flag until the moment it becomes mathematically impossible.

There are no sides or situations we can't overcome at our best and we can certainly get home from bottom-8 if need be.

Above all else, the club has well and truly earned our faith in their ability to get the job done. :thumbsu:

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
why cant train our regular pressure gamestyle due to social distancing at training

this is why we cant win the * flag

This campaigners fault
E41FA22D-69A0-4CE1-8FD5-61F99B71CA3A.jpeg

E41FA22D-69A0-4CE1-8FD5-61F99B71CA3A.jpeg

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Based on ladders at the end of round 17 in previous years, we'll need 9.5 wins to guarantee finals this year.

We've lost two games so far, so we can only afford 5 more losses. It's not panic stations yet, but we do need to start collecting some Ws.
For all the doom & gloom we are half a game outside the 8. Some ppl are getting carried away so early in the season.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Put a fork in us we are done sorry OP.

I feel we lack the hunger or want to play footy atm, most of our players have other things on their minds.

We still have the talent but we need a few shake ups and retirements for this to happen.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Yeah this season is done in my opinion. I'll be surprised if Richmond wins the Premiership from here. Don't think we have the desire to meet all the challenges that this season requires. Only way is if the kids drive the morale in the place and play better than expectations when called up to the seniors.

Feb 6, 2019
Murfreesboro, TENN
AFL Club
Richmond
And we've lost to Hawthorn and St Kilda and the Saints are a good team now.

We could jag an interstate win against a fellow Top 4 fancy and we have 2 points from another already and we haven't played anyone rubbish.

Every team will drop plenty, Geelong lost to Carlton!
Let's hold our 'world is ending' posts for when we have played Freo, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney...

Yes, Geelong lost to Carlton, but Carlton are a good team now!

Yes, Geelong lost to Carlton, but Carlton are a good team now!
Don't underestimate what 3-4 quality trades and a rejuvenated coaching staff can do to a club... won us a flag

1980GFVideo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2004
Heidelberg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Put a fork in us we are done sorry OP.

I feel we lack the hunger or want to play footy atm, most of our players have other things on their minds.

We still have the talent but we need a few shake ups and retirements for this to happen.

Question is how much can you make those decisions based on this year. Dont want to get rid of a good player simply hamstrung by the uncertainty of the season.

how come dimma and the players didnt go down swan st after the granny last year with the bus like they said they were going to ?
Too busy at the strippers

Back