Preview Round 5, Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not sure who put up the link but there was a view from each section. Be much appreciated if they could do it again. Section 70 for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is stuffed. Didn't get tickets so this make all three games I've missed out on. Not happy.

Then you have either not pledged or something has gone wrong, because I think all pledged members got tickets to this game. You should call up to enquire.

Then you have either not pledged or something has gone wrong, because I think all pledged members got tickets to this game. You should call up to enquire.

I sent an email saying we had seven pledged tickets and was only able to request six. They sent back saying they had amended the request to one set of three and one set of four and that they expected all pledged members to get tickets. Then I din't. Going to start phoning and emailing now.

Its sh*t.

Archie isn't even an emergency. So we're either very confident about Stef or will play Skinner if Stef doesn't play

Nobody should be missing out if they pledged, you either didn't pledge or enter the ballot properly.

Not true Jason. I have the thank you for your request email and it was further acknowledged by the membership team, but still no tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back