Preview Changes v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means that Shaw has a lot of faith in the guys he put out there last week, if the only change after we were fairly shitful for 3.5 quarters is Paulie for JMac. I'm not sure that particular change makes us a better side..

Not sure he has many options currently? It's disappointing Ahern didn't grab his chance though. And no Wood again

Geelong only had a 1st pick (1990) due to a trade, they played in the GF the year before! Other than that, only 7 top 10 picks in the last 25 years, none lower than pick 7.

North are rebuilding very nicely 🙂
And that pick 7 plays his 300th this weekend. :mad::mad:
Meanwhile our pick 3 that same year is mowing lawns.

Not sure he has many options currently? It's disappointing Ahern didn't grab his chance though. And no Wood again
Ahern was decent on the weekend
Didn’t make any mistakes

Wood should have come in as the third tall forward over bring in jmac to do nothing, we already have enough defenders

Bruce does a good job on us.
Our midfield will really have to lift or it will be an even worse frenzy going into ours defensive half compared to last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahern was decent on the weekend
Didn’t make any mistakes

Wood should have come in as the third tall forward over bring in jmac to do nothing, we already have enough defenders

Anyone is decent > Jmac in your eyes mate. We already know you hate him? Not sure what value you think you have by posting the same thing 1.5 million times?!

No one on BF cares about your opinion on Jmac. No one.

Has Bailey been TAO'ing someone on the match committee? They're handing out free games and he can't get near one.

Maybe Kyron to the middle?
Maybe - especially if its a tagging role on the Bont.

The Bont is basically the same size and type of player as Pendles and we all know how KH went in his first match on Pendles - tore him a new one ...until he tore his own achilles.

KH has had a couple of games back now and has performed very well - perhaps he is now ready to mix it in the midfield!

Not enamoured with our side on the weekend to be honest. Daw should be playing in front of Xerri

Daw's not even close to being match fit, he was blowing big time in the scratch match.

Xerri was 1% off from clunking marks, brought the ball to ground, brought physicality and tackles, didn't mess up his disposals and kicked a goal.

Meanwhile Daw is still coming back from almost being dead, so I'd take it slow with him and let the kid who didn't have a poor night out play.

Daw's not even close to being match fit, he was blowing big time in the scratch match.

Xerri was 1% off from clunking marks, brought the ball to ground, brought physicality and tackles, didn't mess up his disposals and kicked a goal.

Meanwhile Daw is still coming back from almost being dead, so I'd take it slow with him and let the kid who didn't have a poor night out play.

Xerri debut eerily similar to Larkey's. Got to all the right spots and should've taken 3 or 4 grabs and kicked a few goals. Just nerves.

Xerri debut eerily similar to Larkey's. Got to all the right spots and should've taken 3 or 4 grabs and kicked a few goals. Just nerves.
That is putting a very positive spin on it.

I am in the Larkey thread saying he would make it after that first doughnut game because you could see him move and lead. There was something there.

I do not feel the same way about X after that game - that said X certainly needs another game or two to see what he has - ruckman do take more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back