The "fix" ture - will North cop the double barrel?

Remove this Banner Ad

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Those who adapt the best win.

It's going to be that simple.

We want to live our identity, nows the time.

As a collective and club, agree.

However, there are going to be individuals that might not be able to meet the requirements for a range of reasons.

I am going to be mighty pissed if people want to throw players who can not move under the bus, especially when no one outside of the club will know the circumstances.

As a collective and club, agree.

However, there are going to be individuals that might not be able to meet the requirements for a range of reasons.

I am going to be mighty pissed if people want to throw players who can not move under the bus, especially when no one outside of the club will know the circumstances.

It'll be part of what we need to adapt to.

Those that can go go.

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Time to cancel the season. Its a matter of time before one player tests positive out of those 6 clubs. It will be very hard to get every team to play each other once.

Group teams into a few hubs and have a knockout competition. Award the winner the "night premiership" but don't give a day premiership this year.

Not yet, but I can see it happening. As soon as a positive happens within a hub, then I reckons she's just about done.

Surprised the AFL are sticking with the 'Round' structure - maybe that's changing after Round 7. I'd be looking at condensing the year - putting on whatever game you can, where you can with some teams having 4 days breaks, others not playing for 10-11 days. It doesn't matter that all sides have played the same amount of games come every Sunday night. Play games through the week. Just get the season done ASAP. Fixture integrity and fairness are out the window (probably never were inside the window). IF they get to the end with a premiership team it won't have a * next to it on paper, but it will be an anomaly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So we've gone from Richmond and Adelaide at Marvel, to Richmond and * at Metricon. That sucks.

Those last 2 losses at home now hurt more.

* shouldn't hold any fears. And I reckon if Richmond lose this week, they'll be wanting to be in a hub like a hole in the head. But yeah - should have beaten to 'non-Marvel' teams at Marvel when we had the chance.

sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
I was hoping that they might play a couple games in Cairns as part of the Queensland hub.

The Roos love it up here.

1593747490361.png

1593747414992.png

Good times

Last edited:

sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
ABC Hobart reporting that Saints, North, Essendon, Bulldogs, Richmond and Carlton will relocate to Qld for the remainder of the AFL season ........ that cant be right.

I thought they were talking 5 weeks

I don't think it's ironic, but it's..something

Did Tassie not want clubs or?

They want crowds if and when they do host games so the most likely scenario would be them hosting a hub later in the season punk.

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When was the last time we had 3 Saturday night free-to-air games in a row? Players will be allowed to train together properly as well. I reckon it can only be a good thing for us if we approach it with the right attitude, particularly seeing as Richmond have already started complaining...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back