TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and FITE)

he was already Brian Myers when they did the Global Force Wrestling invasion, so no need to change his name.

Zach Ryder also hinting at Slammiversary too. Could be quite the haul of talent to build on.

One area I think they've been missing is developing content on Impact+. Hearing that part of Good Brothers Impact deal is to make content for Impact+ made perfect sense. Zach Ryder could be a bit addition in that area alone. Create content fans want to see but need the network to watch and watch the subscription numbers climb.

or just expanding their social media reach. can't argue with that plan.

Their social media and YouTube reach is weirdly higher than ever. I think they had a record month in YouTube in June. I think they've made the most of Covid, teasing the new arrivals while being able to put new content out week in week out. I also think the fact there are no weekly spoilers anymore definitely helps get eyes on their show too.

Johnny Swinger dressed up as Suicide! This guy finds more ways to be even more entertaining every week.

Mate I know right? Had me in stitches. One of the best things on Impact.

It's a damn shame Tessa ****ed the company over and they had to cut a shitload of footage out of the Slammiversary build. It's been fairly good television regardless, but you can also see some stuff filmed for Xplosion has crept into the TV + the extended moment of the week segments.

Regardless, if they add the talent they're expected to add, their roster will be in a much, much better place moving forward.

The impression I'm getting is EC3 won't be returning, but Bully Ray, the Good Brothers, Eric Young and a female wrestler will be at Slammiversary. They've kept the big surprises under wraps surprisingly well though - a mate of mine works for AEW and had no clue who it was.

Moose vs Tommy Dreamer. FFS Tommy Dreamer!

On paper it's awful, but assume this is part of an angle introducing one of the returning talent.

Sadly I think it would have been Crazy Steve getting a rematch if it weren't for all the cancel culture feud BS he was involved in.

Wait really? She was my favourite woman in TNA for years before she retired

She was set to return in March but that fell through.

I'm not sure if she's appearing at the PPV or if it is that former NXT wrestler Taynara Conte. My understanding is they're looking at partnering someone up with Purazzo. Once again though it's been pretty lock and key which is a testament to Impacts talent and team. s**t like this almost always leaks.

Thinking about checking impact out again so looked at the card for the ppv I seriously don’t recognise a few of the names are they any good?

Smart by gallows and Anderson to join they want to work japan and impact is fine with using them around those dates may as well be paid twice

Thinking about checking impact out again so looked at the card for the ppv I seriously don’t recognise a few of the names are they any good?

Smart by gallows and Anderson to join they want to work japan and impact is fine with using them around those dates may as well be paid twice

Plenty of good talent, although very few are well known.

Personally I can't wait for the title matches - all three are chock full of talent and should be great matches.

Back