Is there a worse journalist than Tom Browne

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Back at it again, 17 minutes between tweets which he later deleted.

Attachments

• A4E34D1D-C63C-4B50-9638-BD6218EF49EF.jpeg
    A4E34D1D-C63C-4B50-9638-BD6218EF49EF.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 3A8F9073-1304-4916-AC04-8B7DE6DA7DFE.jpeg
    3A8F9073-1304-4916-AC04-8B7DE6DA7DFE.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 332

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
I was very surprised to learn on today's pre-match discussion on Channel 7 that Tom has a female partner in his life (and I don't mean his grandmother).

I was very surprised to learn on today's pre-match discussion on Channel 7 that Tom has a female partner in his life (and I don't mean his grandmother).
Should we call the police?

Diamond Jim

All Australian
Aug 30, 2007
Near the fat Pie-eater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LUFC
“Told plan is for ALL Vic clubs to go to Queensland. It doesn’t appear Pies, Cats, Carlton and Hawthorn will stay in Perth beyond current games. That’s obviously being worked out”

So reality is he has no clue....

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
You don’t think he’s covering all bases by saying “ thats obviously being worked out”?...after stating he was TOLD they’d be leaving....

I mean...if he REALLY knew....he wouldn't need to add that, would he?
Therefor he is correct either way. We are just pawns on the 4D chess set in Tom's mind.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
He was on Channel 7's pre-game agenda this evening as usual doing the split-screen discussion with Hamish McLachlan and Brian Taylor. Hamish asked Tom a question about the players hoping to receive a slight pay increase. Tom replied by talking about the players' haircuts instead of pay-cuts. And he said "haircuts" four times!!!! I thought BT might have taken the chance to really rip into him, either in a humorous or serious manner, but sadly it did not eventuate.

He was on Channel 7's pre-game agenda this evening as usual doing the split-screen discussion with Hamish McLachlan and Brian Taylor. Hamish asked Tom a question about the players hoping to receive a slight pay increase. Tom replied by talking about the players' haircuts instead of pay-cuts. And he said "haircuts" four times!!!! I thought BT might have taken the chance to really rip into him, either in a humorous or serious manner, but sadly it did not eventuate.

did he use the term "haircuts" to refer to a trimmed salary though?

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
did he use the term "haircuts" to refer to a trimmed salary though?

I will admit I was not paying attention to the start of the conversation. I was eating some scrambled eggs I had made with olives, bacon and mushrooms and I was quite pleased with how they tasted.

Back