osaka mick

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton, 76s, Canucks
As a North member living in QLD, can someone find out how members will be able to get tickets, and will we be able to attend multiple games (usually permitted only 1 game a year). Would be nice if the club honored the members, and allowed multiple games for their membership. Very hopeful of seeing more than one or two games this year, and finals ;)

As a North member living in QLD, can someone find out how members will be able to get tickets, and will we be able to attend multiple games (usually permitted only 1 game a year). Would be nice if the club honored the members, and allowed multiple games for their membership. Very hopeful of seeing more than one or two games this year, and finals ;)

thats landed good for you. is it only the hot zone people banned from qld now can regional vics fly up

thats landed good for you. is it only the hot zone people banned from qld now can regional vics fly up
I think state borders are open to all apart from Vics. Not sure if regional Vics suffer the same fate as the Peeps from Melbourne hot zones.

Bring it on. Rang the club straight away & tweeted to official account. Excitedly waiting for a reply.

Fingers crossed those of us who are local get us a chance to be vocal.

NORTH Melbourne spearhead Ben Brown is holding out hope he will be able to bring his wife and 18-month-old daughter to the club's Queensland hub from next week.

Brown, his wife Hester and their daughter Aila relocated to an Airbnb property on Wednesday but ended up shifting again the next day to a family friend's home.
Brown, who made clear he did not want to be seen to be complaining, said discovering the Airbnb townhouse they were staying at had stairs meant it wasn't ideal for a young child.

"It's definitely my preference to have them there, and I'd love that to be the way it panned out," Brown said.

"It will largely depend on what the offering is for families, because if it's a case of Aila being in a hotel room (quarantining) for a certain period of time, she might not deal so well with that.

Going to quarantine? Try and make me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im in the same boat. I called the club several times, no pick up. Emailed them and said they are working on it with the AFL. I did point out that Lions members have been attending games for some weeks and were able to access their tickets via the club. The first week there were 2000 tix available, mostly to Lions members, some to opposing team members, and a small allocation to General public, and they went into a ballot. My mate has been able to get tix every week.

I'll be really disappointed if QLD based NMFC members are not able to attend games.

I got an email from the club in reply today saying that tickets for QLD members will be made available today at 12PM. It’s now 7PM and no sign of any tickets on sale. How hard is it...

I got an email from the club in reply today saying that tickets for QLD members will be made available today at 12PM. It’s now 7PM and no sign of any tickets on sale. How hard is it...
To be fair they have had a little over a week knowing the fixture while also trying to move players out of lockdown areas, into hubs, workout training restrictions and whatever else all on a skeleton crew.

Im in the same boat. I called the club several times, no pick up. Emailed them and said they are working on it with the AFL. I did point out that Lions members have been attending games for some weeks and were able to access their tickets via the club. The first week there were 2000 tix available, mostly to Lions members, some to opposing team members, and a small allocation to General public, and they went into a ballot. My mate has been able to get tix every week.

I'll be really disappointed if QLD based NMFC members are not able to attend games.
I got tix via the Ticketek link, but they are nose bleeds. I also went to a Suns game last week, and no I will be able to move around, so I am not that worried. The ticketek site was very poor, as I couldnt choose seats in any of the offered areas, apart from the nose bleeds!!
Just happy to be going. Hope the same applies next week too!

I got tix via the Ticketek link, but they are nose bleeds. I also went to a Suns game last week, and no I will be able to move around, so I am not that worried. The ticketek site was very poor, as I couldnt choose seats in any of the offered areas, apart from the nose bleeds!!
Just happy to be going. Hope the same applies next week too!

ha yeah got my tix too,,,,,dunno about "nose bleeds" at metricon though!.....I reckon there'll be a bigger crowd there than at our game vs the Suns last year. Parking available for 10 bux too....beats getting the shuttle from the train station.

ha yeah got my tix too,,,,,dunno about "nose bleeds" at metricon though!.....I reckon there'll be a bigger crowd there than at our game vs the Suns last year. Parking available for 10 bux too....beats getting the shuttle from the train station.
True!! I went a few weeks ago to a Suns game and despite sitting near the back it isnt that far. I was able to move down the front of the 2nd level in any case.
Parking, I know a spot for free, only 5-10 minutes walk... No shuttle, and I'm a tight ass, so wont pay $10 for parking, when its so close!

North Melbourne’s playing group and staff are set to be based in Queensland for the next two and a half months.

The AFL announced the news on Wednesday, with ongoing concerns around a return to playing in Victoria in the near future.

“Understanding the ongoing situation with COVID-19 in Victoria, Victorian teams will be based out of Queensland for up to ten weeks, as we aim to get the majority of the season complete in that timeframe,” AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back