Player Watch Lachlan Sholl

Remove this Banner Ad

Gooch is the type of player our team needs but dont know how due to stupid game plan
I feel sorry for Hamish. He drafts a player with qualities we desperately need and our lame coaches can't extract a decent footballer out of him. Just wait. Gooch will get traded to another side and turn into a very capable AFL player.

I feel sorry for Hamish. He drafts a player with qualities we desperately need and our lame coaches can't extract a decent footballer out of him. Just wait. Gooch will get traded to another side and turn into a very capable AFL player.
I could see him being very efficient in a Collingwood or Richmond type of game plan.

Where is this guy at?

If he can't get a game with Milera and Atkins injured and Seed, Mackay and Gibbs not selected, then it doesn't look great for him (at our club at least). He performed pretty well in the SANFL last year and by all reports had a good preseason, so what's gone wrong?

Where is this guy at?

If he can't get a game with Milera and Atkins injured and Seed, Mackay and Gibbs not selected, then it doesn't look great for him (at our club at least). He performed pretty well in the SANFL last year and by all reports had a good preseason, so what's gone wrong?
I'd love to know. He had a decent game against the Pear in the scratch match, but since we've been to the hub he's fallen away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sholl needs to get a game.
Kicks both feet equally well and moves the ball on quickly.
We need to try these blokes out after all it is a rebuilding year.
I would drop Kelly for Sholl, he is a momentum killer with his sideways kicks and short passes.
Hamill showed us the way the game should be played. Run and dash and move the ball on quickly to give those up field a better than even chance before the midfielders flood back.

Sholl 1cm Shorter and 4kg heavier than Hamill. Both need to put on weight as only 71kg and 75kg.

Hamill already looks like something we havent had in 10 years.
(i know thats kinda off-topic but im as excited about him as any of our young kids)

Yep lov the look of Hamill. Sholl to replace Kelly and we look much better

I would have had Sholl in for Atkins and McPherson in for Kelly.

Well he kind of looks similar to how MacKay used to play. Hopefully he develops the strength to not get rag-dolled which DMac never could

Mackay is fast in a straight line, he was never an evader.
Hamill is fast in a straight line and sideways and already can evade players.

He will always be small, but fingers crossed he gains a bunch of strength in the coming years.

Well he kind of looks similar to how MacKay used to play. Hopefully he develops the strength to not get rag-dolled which DMac never could

He's also got a very similar trait to Mackay in that he's not afraid to try to win his own ball and do the hard stuff. Early days, but the sky is the ceiling for Will.

He's also got a very similar trait to Mackay in that he's not afraid to try to win his own ball and do the hard stuff. Early days, but the sky is the ceiling for Will.
Should end up about 5kgs heavier than Dave so he won't bounce off

Mackay is fast in a straight line, he was never an evader.
Hamill is fast in a straight line and sideways and already can evade players.

He will always be small, but fingers crossed he gains a bunch of strength in the coming years.
Reading about Hamill's dad and how hard he was, great genes for him. Glad St Kilda gonna be putting energy and resources into chasing another very talented youngster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back