MVP Votes Round 5 Adelaide (home*) v Freo (away)

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Logue
4. Brayshaw
3. Cerra
2. Mundy
1. Aish

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

5. Logue
4. Mundy
3. Tucker
2. Brayshaw
1. Cerra

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Brayshaw BOG?
Got a bit carried away, it was a toss up between the two and Logue was faultless so had to go with him.

Admittantly, was kind of happy to stick it up the people who have written off AB already. Was a legit question when I asked for your best

Just my opinion.
In hindsight I would give AB a couple of votes but at the time I was still dark on him for how many times he turned it over by foot or kicked & up & under.
He was immense with his efforts today. I judge him harshly because he cost pick 2 & players at the pointy end should be able to kick. He would be tracking towards Selwood level good if he could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just my opinion.
In hindsight I would give AB a couple of votes but at the time I was still dark on him for how many times he turned it over by foot or kicked & up & under.
He was immense with his efforts today. I judge him harshly because he cost pick 2 & players at the pointy end should be able to kick. He would be tracking towards Selwood level good if he could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His foot skills aren't the best. I agree with you. He still has a way to go. However, he stepped up massively without the leadership of Fyfe today. That in itself, gives me confidence in his ability.

His foot skills aren't the best. I agree with you. He still has a way to go. However, he stepped up massively without the leadership of Fyfe today. That in itself, gives me confidence in his ability.
He's done plenty in his career to make me think he's really special which is why I get so angry that he seems to have trouble with kicking. He is potentially elite as his attitude and will to win are exemplary.
He reminds me of David Swallow and DeBoer but he's already shown enough that he can be better than both of them. Swallow is still a terrible kick while Matt seems to have really cleaned up his act in that area to the point he rarely makes a mistake. Andy is tracking to be a level above but kicking only gets more and more important as the margins for error in the game get smaller and smaller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back