Dad jokes - add yours

Remove this Banner Ad

A gorilla who has had a tough day getting discriminated against walks into a bar, the bar tender say “Sorry we don’t serve your kind in here”. In a fit of rage the gorilla bites a chunk out of the bar, gives the barman a death stare and says “what do you mean you won’t serve a gorilla?”. The barman replies “No, we don’t serve drug users!” The gorilla, confounded replies ”but I don’t take drugs” and the barman says “what about that bar bit you ate?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you hear about the Actor who fell through the floor boards?
He was just going through a stage.

I really love gravity it keeps me in touch with the earth......

I was in the park wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger....
... and then it hit me.

The local dogs home was broken into last night . Police have over 100 leads ..

Thanks to ABC Perth

Q: What is the difference between a gun with a bent barrel and a constipated owl?
A: One can shoot but not hit...

I went to the doctor about my hearing problems. He said, "Can you describe the symptoms?". I replied, "Homer's a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair".

Two redneck live on adjacent farms. One say, "Jake, when your horse had the colic, what did you do?" Jake replied, "I gave him turpentine." A few days later the farmer with the sick horse met Jake and said, "I gave my horse turpentine, and he died." Jake replied, "So did mine."

A fellow was walking along a country road when he came upon a farmer working in his field. The man called out to the farmer "How long will it take me to get to the next town?"
The farmer didn't answer. The guy waited a bit and then started walking again. After the man had gone about a hundred metres, the farmer yelled out "About 20 minutes.”
“Thank you. But why didn't you tell me that when I asked you?"
“I Didn't know how fast you could walk".

All of the above stolen of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back