Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
You can already see the impact he’s having in just 7 games that (injury permitting) he’s going to be very, very good.

Potential is a dirty word but he has the potential to be looked at in a decade that if they re-did the 2018 draft he should’ve gone top 10.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Great play by Taylor but one of several plays where Zurhaar should have given a relatively simple handball but didn't and coughed up the ball.

Is it just me or does anyone else get a bit of a James Hird feeling when watching CT play?

Nice all-round highlights package from the match... The 3 tackles can't be underestimated either.

Micky Mac with some great & promising comments also:

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They were just half joking On The Couch that even though Rowell probably won't play again this year, he's already got the RS wrapped up.
Wouldn't surprise me. He's a chance at 9 Brownlow votes in his first 3 games. But I didn't realise the injury was so bad. Are they saying he's gonna be out for the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Curtis really has come from nowhere this year. Last year he played two games and was raw as bone, looked skinny and way out of his depth and about 3-4 years away from playing AFL footy.

Fast forward 12 months and he’s showing more skill, guts and intensity than most senior players in our side. Testament to his preseason and isolation period, he worked extremely hard. Jet.

Screenshot_20200707-084347_Herald Sun.jpg

Back