AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the best value of the round could be WC raggdolling Crows and the comments so far have not disappointed.

Waterman>Allen>Ryan>Cripps AGS $6

Waterman2+>Allen2+>Ryan2+>Cripps2+ $151 (extremely juicy imo)
Feel like i'm gonna be making a whole lotta AGS plays at B365 for that game. Bit like the BL vs. Ade game a few weeks ago.

Thought Darcy Tucker was set for more centre bounce time without Fyfe but turns out it was Andy Bradshaw. Played about 15% more TOG last week for 23 disposals.
$2.37 20+ on SB
and a crazy SGM: Ryan 2+, Waterman 2+ & Sheed AGS - $40.50 SB

They have had it every round so far. But yeh can’t see it for this week. Perhaps it will pop up later in the week?

Wrong - they had it for Thurs/Friday games the first week back and then nothing the second week back

Is there a market for "No Time Goal Scorer" because I do like Tex to salute if this market is an option for the Crows-Eagles game?

:drunk:
True Tex can't get near it but there have been some average key forwards kicking bags against eags in recent times. Fogarty 5, O'Brien 5, Dixon 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like a terrible spot for Ade. They have traveled every week since round 1 and hit the road again on a 6 day break. I'm figuring that the Freo game was one of the few genuine chances they'll have to win a game this year and they blew it. I assume they'll be deflated coming into the WC game. On the other hand WC gets some confidence and they should be flat track bullying Ade here.

It's one of the bigger lines for the year though.

Poholke 2+ Goals x Tim Kelly 2+ Goals x Jake Waterman 2+ Goals = odds of $474.00

Poholke 2+ Goals x West Coast win = $14.50

Poholke looked like the main focal point up forward like. With West Coast best defender getting Tex Walker, and Luke Shuey out . Your probably getting West Coast 2nd best defender in Sheppard or Barrass on Poholke.

3u Sydney +4.5 $1.90 (SB)

Missed the boat on +7.5 yesterday, but Sydney should close favourites here. Richmond will be a shell of the team we’re used to seeing. Players missing: Edwards, Houli, Cotchin, Prestia, Astbury, whilst Lynch remains a slim chance. That’s 25% of the weekend’s side, extremely hard to replace or adapt. Happy to take this price.

Unfortunately had a look during the Richmond/Melbourne game at this market and saw +17.5 which was suspended. Still happy to take this spot.

Bit of a load up on the Sydney/Tigers game

5u Higgins 15+, Dusty 15+, Parker 15+ $1.88 (SB)
1u Higgins 20+, Dusty 20+, Parker 20+ $6 (SB)

Higgins benefited from Cotchin and Prestia being off on the weekend during the last quarter and pushed up the ground a bit more to find 9 disposals in the last quarter. Can reach this total in his normal role and was a certified ball magnet as a junior. Dusty will be required to spend a greater amount of time in the middle this week and should see an increased output as a result. Parker a low of 19 this year and we usually see opposition mids have days out vs the tiges, with a depleted side I don’t see how this changes.

Zach Touhy has been playing half forward lately. Kicked 0.2 last week.
1+ $3.30
2+ $15
3+ $101

Zach Touhy has been playing half forward lately. Kicked 0.2 last week.
1+ $3.30
2+ $15
3+ $101

hmm id be careful about this one. He was named at HFF last week but I watched the whole game and he played down back, just managed to sneak forward on the high press haha

hmm id be careful about this one. He was named at HFF last week but I watched the whole game and he played down back, just managed to sneak forward on the high press haha
I didn't watch the game but this is his heatmap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-175657_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-175657_AFL.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 101

Remove this Banner Ad

Back