Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss once nearly cut his finger right off hitching a trailer to his car. I think that players will invariably succumb to those every day freak injuries that banning something as innocuous as skateboarding will cause more drama and angst than it saves.
IIRC, he also cut his foot on bathroom tiles, or twinged his back bathing his kid. Clumsy *, should have been banned from all sorts.

Neat little Instagram the boys are all sharing pictures from:

Couple of...Swipe Rights in here. Is right the right way to swipe? I dont even know, Im well beyond that stuff.

Not sure if the link will work or if these will embed:

Neat little Instagram the boys are all sharing pictures from:

Couple of...Swipe Rights in here. Is right the right way to swipe? I dont even know, Im well beyond that stuff.

Not sure if the link will work or if these will embed:

I can recognise Zorko, Hippwood, Andrews, Rayner, Bailey, Neale, struggling with the rest...... there is a couple of good looking gender neutrals there. :heart: :think:

I can recognise Zorko, Hippwood, Andrews, Rayner, Bailey, Neale, struggling with the rest...... there is a couple of good looking gender neutrals there. :heart: :think:

Neale gave me some proper Emma Stone vibes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...thanks but it says page not available or page does not exist, something like that anyway. Nevermind. cheers
EcTFy3YVcAE0f5g

Remove this Banner Ad

Back