Preview R6 Richmond vs Sydney - Sunday 12/7 3:35pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 is a complete b*tch so I can’t see us winning another game this year.

nah we will win the flag easy coz when you think about it us winning the flag would be the worst for the most amount of people so fits the 2020 narrative the best. just imagine all the salty oppos finally reach the end of 2020 and instead of their own team or at least some minnow team like fold coast/saints etc win it the tigs win it yet again. it is destined to happen

I would throw in one of either Dow or RCD for a debut and provide a bit of extra spark to the group.

Ross ahead of Graham for mine.

If Lynch doesn't get up, Chol permanent foward.

Sydney have no tall forwards, Blakey the closest thing. Grimes to go to Papley and blanket him, Balta to dominate the air again.

swan playing 2 debuts
Stacking their midfield. The one area that they have the advantage this week as we missing Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards and Nank

Dusty will need to play more minutes as a mid.

Stacking their midfield. The one area that they have the advantage this week as we missing Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards and Nank

Dusty will need to play more minutes as a mid.

choldo will just tap it to dusty who kicks to jiewoldt infinite goals

The best part of last week was seeing Balta and to a lesser extent Chol show that they belong at the level.

CCJ is the one I’m most pumped about seeing now.

From a long term perspective there’d be nothing better than identifying our spine (at least a decent part of it) for the next 10 years.

And what are you basing that upon?
When the same thing happened last year and we lost a ton of players then still won the flag?
Winnable game that will probably have us in the 8 if we win
I was partially making a joke. Not sure if you watched the half time break, but there was a segment where some Kids were doing a pre-taped interview with Max Gawn. And during the interview one of the kids asked him ‘why do the demons always go to the snow for september?’ It made me laugh out loud which isn’t easy to do. So I basically reiterated that joke here. For the record I believe we can still play finals, but if our injuries continue mounting at the rate they are now, it will be incredibly difficult

Sydney are pretty average - same old with them. Tough contested team inside with Parker, Hewett, Kennedy - and an ok defence. But they seriously lack speed and quality players - especially with Buddy out means that Heeney has to play forward.

I'd be worried if it was being played at the SCG cause the Swans love that tiny cramped ground for their contested style - but on our home away from home at the Gabba, we'll be fine. Tigers by 28.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we dominate hub life and get wins on the road and then come back to Melbourne with a string of home games at the MCG to finish the season, all whilst slowly getting our stars back out on the field - we’ll be able to hear the wailing from across the Nullarbor.
We will still have to play the Eagles and Dockers and the Crows and the Power and I'm guessing that none of those teams will be heading to Victoria.

Remembering back to what I researched* into last year's draft:

Dylan Stephens was probably the most highly rated Outside Midfielder.
Chad Warner is an Inside Midfielder, that was never going to be a high selection. Was possibly in a lot of us BF experts sights for our later picks given we think Inside Mid is always a need.

(*Research being used in the broadest sense of the word)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back