Preview R6 Richmond vs Sydney - Sunday 12/7 3:35pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're moving into the nice resort once the WA teams leave next week.

Typical AFL WA bias. Why should any Victorian team be inconvenienced by having to wait for them to leave when they feel like it? Worse, we are not just any Victorian team, we are Richmond, the reigning premier. Like, just gtf out campaigners.

Probably most pumped I've been for a game all season - I'm keen to see some of the more inexperienced players step up and reckon we're gonna be switched on.

Same with last year, just gotta grind out a couple wins. With the draw our percentage likely won't matter so no matter how ugly, as long as we pinch the 4pts I'll be stoked

Out training ground on the gc looks shithouse... The grass is all dry and there aren't even any goal posts :drunk:

the other clubs have been given much better grounds with goalposts to train on
Won't worry George.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I think about it, we have to remember that:

Lynch
Cotchin
Nankervis
Houli
Edwards
Astbury
Prestia

all out is a significant injury list. Dustin Martin himself is not 100% either. Therefore, I'd say that losing this is probably more likely than winning no matter how we rate Sydney. Not many teams do well with so many absences across the ground especially when it happens all at once. At least it is an opportunity to freshen up the 22 to see which of the kids step up.

Damn I reckon rain will suit their slow experienced players like Parker and Kennedy. Terrible result if it’s raining

We are unbeatable in the wet
images

normally a mind blowing list of outs

go hard or go home
I’ve taken $2.70 16pt start for $100

with that list of outs

our likely ins Bolton stack Pickett Ross Graham Soldo , walk in to most clubs
All played afl level this year

we will have hunger, players will step up , the swans list is thin , while not pathetic they won’t make top 8 ,it’s a development year for them
Bullshit walks money’s talks 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back