Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

I was kinda thinking Cox was pretty cute.
Wow, did I just say that out aloud?
Worse, you have now written it down, it will be on tap for all eternity.......BTW I thought the person on the same row as Matho and Lester was quite hot(for the life of me I can't figure out who it is, can you help?).

On the other hand Mitch Robbo, Matty Eagles, Zorks, Gardiner, Witho and the Berry brothers are not too pleasing on the eye.

Worse, you have now written it down, it will be on tap for all eternity.......BTW I thought the person on the same row as Matho and Lester was quite hot(for the life of me I can't figure out who it is, can you help?).

On the other hand Mitch Robbo, Matty Eagles, Zorks, Gardiner, Witho and the Berry brothers are not too pleasing on the eye.
Toby Wooller.

Which ones were the Berry bros?o_O I didn't recognise them at all in that lot.

The hairstyles the software uses doesn't exactly enhance what the end results could be.

I mean there aren't many girls in the early to mid 20's getting around with such hairstyles so it makes the pictures a lot uglier than probably what they could be.

The hairstyles the software uses doesn't exactly enhance what the end results could be.

I mean there aren't many girls in the early to mid 20's getting around with such hairstyles so it makes the pictures a lot uglier than probably what they could be.
So are you suggesting some of them need a makeover after their makeover?

Neale looks like he's seen someone getting dragged out backpackers rip and gone yeah nah, theyll be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the discussion lately about Club related media.
For anyone not on Instagram and who wants to keep up with the clubs posts I will try and post them on here as they come up.

Thanks mate ;)

Fages looking fit - has looked after himself during the off-season!
Yes he is completely over his hammy issues sustained a few years ago.
Put it down to our excellent medical and conditioning staff.
Can't see him missing a game again this year
He is the type of guy all teams need to get that elusive premiership
Hopefully 2021 is his year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back