Past Sam Naismith - delisted 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

r0_0_2864_1655_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Sam Naismith
An ACL rupture and a long list of complications wiped out Sam Naismith’s 2018 and 2019 seasons, fuelling the hunger of the chief Sydney Swans ruckman for a comeback 2020 campaign. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy product is an excellent tap ruckman who’s shown promising glimpses since being drafted in November 2012, particularly as Sydney powered towards the 2016 Grand Final. The New South Welshman had always worn the number 35 before switching to the number 10 for season 2020 in search of a fresh start.

Sam Naismith
DOB: 16 July 1992
DEBUT: 2014
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2015 Rookie Elevation
RECRUITED FROM: North Shore (NSW)

Sure do.

I am just going to hold off cracking the champagne and rubbing it in people’s faces... lol

Later maybe :p ;)

based on history do it now, he probably wont play many more games :p

based on history do it now, he probably wont play many more games :p

The Squaddy said in late December that Naismith was gone for 20 weeks with an achilles issue, so I am wondering whether we all just dreamt about a big bloke wearing number 10.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Another endorsement from a Swans player for Horse.

"The turning point came last season when Naismith, still in the familiar position of a footballer in rehab, poured his heart out to coach John Longmire, who is a passionate advocate for mental health.

"I went into his office and said, 'Mate, I need some help, I'm really struggling'," Naismith says. "He was so supportive of that. I think we've got a real good relationship now knowing I can open up to him and tell him what's happening."

:( Sam has ruptured his ACL - injured same knee - sees surgeon next week :( :(

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
personally a wretched run for him and a popular guy struggling in amongst other things the clubs taken a few dings of late

feel for naismith, a crummy situation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think AJ was just fake annoyed that someone was taking a photo of him eating KFC, while Crayfish was just recreating AJ's photo for lols.
Ahhh that makes sense, I thought there might be a thing like "middle fingers matter" or something.

So hard to keep up with all the cool kids these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back