Preview Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 10 July 2020, 7.50pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selection committee can GAGF ! Harry out for Morrison. Poor form from the club, did well in his debut and deserved a bit of continuity.

So the love child Morrison is back in and TOB holds his spot, both will be lucky to have possessions between them
Absolute joke we’re going to be 2 players down with Morrison and O’Brien in the team.

The constant conversation around TOB is tiring. Get used to him, he's got a 2 year deal.

There were 21 other passengers last week, haven't read too much about them on here

I agree. At least 16 on the ground at one point need to lift excluding Gunston and McEvoy. I'm sure O'Brien knows the importance of the number 23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really disappointed for Jone's- I'm thinking it has to do with the fast turn around though.
The two young blokes coming in is very exciting though!
Can't wait to see what they're made of

No he doesn’t his been useless for 7 years
I reckon this is incredibly harsh- gotta remember how much we swung him around the field early on as well as trying to break into a side that was coming through and off triple premierships.

Despite not grabbing a heap of stats he's still VITAL to our team comp.

Great to see Morris and Day get a debut.

Sad to see that Jones got dumped, and that Finn hasn't got a call-up given the other two have.

Also, how the hell has TOB remained in the side? He's lucky that Scrimshaw and Lewis have been injured. What a charmed run. 2 marks, 4.2 kicks, 0.8 goals per game. Wow.

either

a). Jones didn't perform his role within the team's plan
b). he's being managed because of the fast turnaround
or c). we want to change our structure vs the pies

the fact he's not even an emergency makes b or c the most likely

has to be one of those otherwise doesn't make sense — anyway i'm sure we'll see him again soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back