Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind Campbell in. Xerri was as useless as a corpse at a pr0n shoot up forward. We need two talls up there otherwise they'll just double-team Brown and we won't have a ******* prayer. Campbell at least has a bit more experience as a forward than Xerri, and will hopefully have more of an impact. That being said, would really love Larkey back right about now.

Why the * JMac and Hall are still in I do not know. Play the kids you gutless coach campaigners

I know we are trying to justify Campbell but the bloke operates best as a number 1 ruck.
Maybe you've hit the nail on the head. Maybe we are swinging Goldy forward.

Honestly how sh*t must Durdin and McKay be when they can’t get a game in front of

- walker - a delisted defender
- xerri - a pick 70 odd first gamer
- Campbell - a 10 year journeyman hack

That’s 2 first round picks

They have been talking up Durds and McKays performances in a couple of the scratchies too, very odd.

given how we match up against essendon and the team we've selected, might as well pen in a 30+ point loss already, time to open up changes thread for match against richmond? we can spend even more days hopelessly wishing for the club to make some bold moves...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind Campbell in. Xerri was as useless as a corpse at a pr0n shoot up forward. We need two talls up there otherwise they'll just double-team Brown and we won't have a ******* prayer. Campbell at least has a bit more experience as a forward than Xerri, and will hopefully have more of an impact. That being said, would really love Larkey back right about now.

Why the fu** JMac and Hall are still in I do not know. Play the kids you gutless coach campaigners

we have no one to replace hall or Jmac

Weird team but it doesn't really matter who they play. Not a lot of fit players to choose from anyway. I hope we leave Ahern in for a bit and see if he can gather some form. He's getting delisted at the end of the season if he doesn't find it now. Never feels good to let go of talented players.
agree with you re: Ahern, but on the same logic, why wouldn't we putting it on Durdin or McKay to deliver, even out of position? Campbell (I think) is contracted next year, Durden isn't

yep, I'm with ya - the bizarre part is that Shaw should have the corporate memory of what happened when Campbell was the 'solution' post the disastrous opening games last year (remember Brad picked Tom over Larkey - extraordinary)

Unless Big Tom can do something unexpected, it’ll be a short term solution until the Souva is back.

Dropping Marley who was perfect for tippa is just crazy stuff.
Play Ahern in the middle and Dumont as well.

Campbell at this point of time is better than Xerri. Makes some kind of sense. Kind of

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I get that they want a big string body to sit under the high balls we put in there but this is a brad101 move.
Have to play Campbell either from the square or sit him right near the boundary to take hooker/Hurley out of play.
Goodbye to durdin and McKay after this selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back