Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, at least we have 22 v 22. With Ziebell and Cunnington in the team, you are instantly down by 2 when defending.

we have no one to replace hall or Jmac
Bailey Scott is a wingman, just like Hall. That's a like for like replacement right there. No idea why Scott has been brought in and Hall has stayed in. JMac is a plodder. We've got plenty of young blokes like Murphy and Durdin who might not be plodders once they get an extended run at it. They might turn out to be plodders, but it's worth at least trying them for an extended period to see if they're any good.

Wait until the dew hits (like it always does for night games in QLD) and this turns into a wet weather slog.

Everyone over 6"5 on the ground will have about 10 touches between them.

Strange that Maj didn't come in, really strange. Wondering if he pulled up sore or something.

Bailey Scott is a wingman, just like Hall. That's a like for like replacement right there. No idea why Scott has been brought in and Hall has stayed in. JMac is a plodder. We've got plenty of young blokes like Murphy and Durdin who might not be plodders once they get an extended run at it. They might turn out to be plodders, but it's worth at least trying them for an extended period to see if they're any good.

Durdin is so meh. Obviously Murphy hasn’t trained the house down.

Can you really blame Rhyce for these weird selections? Maybe a bit.

But the cupboard is absolutely empty based on what we need (Speed? Don't have it. Young talls? Injured etc.)

So out of form players are essentially getting away with it scot-free with such a substantive injury list, and a playing list that is devoid of what we need to be an attacking side equal to our defensive capabilities.

Campbell would have a better day out than X would have, which is fine, someone like Xerri needs to have a Nick Larkey-like season in the VFL to be truly ready, and obviously we don't even have a VFL to use!

By the same token, we have absolutely nobody who has what Hall can do on his best day.

Maybe Marley is a bit stiff, but he hasn't exactly set the ground on fire since his return.

Durdin is so meh. Obviously Murphy hasn’t trained the house down.
At least they've both got youth on their side. I'd rather young spuds than old spuds, cos young spuds can at least turn into old half decent players. In saying that though, I've completely forgotten that Marley's been dropped. He should be the one in, not JMac.

Idk, maybe just someone who sees the value in youth over proven spuds
We're playing plenty of youth and brought in Scott and Ahern. We got no idea if Walker is match ready or if Hosie and Bonar are in form. Just give Rhyce a chance to try and get some structures going. We're slammed with injuries and our reserves are full of lots of players that are likely delisted at the end of the year.
Rhyce must have picked up the ‘Brad’s Favourites’ list somewhere along the way.
Ahern and Campbell. Definitely two of Brads favourites. Not like Marley who Brad played every week...

Tonight as an example.

98% cloud cover and the dew point has already been hit, this is going to be a s**t spectacle.

It's going to be the equivalent of torrential rain if it's a clear cold night.

I ******* hate night games in QLD. It should always be early afternoon games in winter.

1594285776121.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the cupboard is absolutely empty based on what we need (Speed? Don't have it. Young talls? Injured etc.)

So out of form players are essentially getting away with it scot-free with such a substantive injury list, and a playing list that is devoid of what we need to be an attacking side equal to our defensive capabilities.

Campbell would have a better day out than X would have, which is fine, someone like Xerri needs to have a Nick Larkey-like season in the VFL to be truly ready, and obviously we don't even have a VFL to use!

By the same token, we have absolutely nobody who has what Hall can do on his best day.

Maybe Marley is a bit stiff, but he hasn't exactly set the ground on fire since his return.

Scott for Hall
Bonar for Cunnington

Those were required

We're playing plenty of youth and brought in Scott and Ahern. We got no idea if Walker is match ready or if Hosie and Bonar are in form. Just give Rhyce a chance to try and get some structures going. We're slammed with injuries and our reserves are full of lots of players that are likely delisted at the end of the year.

Ahern and Campbell. Definitely two of Brads favourites. Not like Marley who Brad played every week...
Structure? That would not be the term I would use to describe what I've witnessed from this club in recent weeks. Would be very surprised if things change gameplan-wise. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Not the inclusions.

The usual suspects that maintain their place despite putrid performance equivalent to their level of experience.

And Campbell was given a game ahead of Larkey.

******* cracking decision.

Forgiveme pease I had a cookie 45 minutes ago, cause I thought it would be a good idea to give alcohol a rest. Wewll I'm sooooo ****ed it is not funny.

Actually it is. Luckily I bought a cooked chook for dinner and yeah while the pacaging was tricky I managed to get the *er open. Steam some veggies and bam ******* dinner. Oh no additional carbs though, is how you manage to keep a svelte figure-just saying, * off potatoes for more greens. Although i relasie that greens are like Jamie Macmillan and most of you *ers don't like 'em, but the're both good for patience and strength of mind.

As an asie I sent Ms Lisa home with some of these "cookies" cause her daughetr wants to try one- Dear Lord , i texted her saying- no ******* way, is too much. Imagine if the Lord Of War found out ? * as if I'm not already in enough trouble with him.

So anyway I got sidetracked , bit am back on course . Not sure whether a collective cookie woukd assit ya'll?

It like we'rre oper singers and Pavarotti goes down with ahammy and you campaigners think Angery Anderson should get a game now that Luciano is now all ****ed ?

The cupboard is ******* bare, and we all know why and iy will take abit for the cupboard to not be bare. Garner, Daw, Jacobs, EVW, Blight & Alves are all unvailable .

I mean having Blight and Alves on the list is know differnt to Garner and Jacobs of course.

Scott for Hall
Bonar for Cunnington

Those were required

I think what I notice is we keep playing players out of their preferred position, I don't know what it is, but clearly the selection team doesn't see Hayden, Scott and Bonar as full-time mids, and have we even seen Tarryn play midfield so far in the past 4 weeks?

Something is amiss in the midfield. Even Higgins isn't playing there full time.

Not the inclusions.

The usual suspects that maintain their place despite putrid performance equivalent to their level of experience.

And Campbell was given a game ahead of Larkey.

******* cracking decision.
I don't think Larkey's ready to come back yet, so that would explain that decision. But the fact that Campbell was included over Wood is an absolute pisstake.

Wait until the dew hits (like it always does for night games in QLD) and this turns into a wet weather slog.

Everyone over 6"5 on the ground will have about 10 touches between them.

Strange that Maj didn't come in, really strange. Wondering if he pulled up sore or something.
Everyone over 6”5 will be useless but Maj at 6”4.77 is a must? Yeah, ok.

How's the cupboard bare?

McKay
Durdin
Hosie

All in their 20s, all sitting on the list, all fully paid and all completely untested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back