Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve handicapped ourselves, hopefully we undo the damage next week at selection

Marley in for macmillan
Daw in for campbell

that alone makes us a 3 goal better side, the judgement this week is so poor I can’t even fathom, if you asked me how to make us lose or make the game harder the changes rhyce did would be the way to go

watch us take no contested marks forward again with brown getting eaten alive by hooker

tippa will destroy anyone he’s on now that Marley is not there

So, now he’s become Tom ******** Campbell. A bloke who has been a model citizen for NMFC deserves that? I can understand the thinking that he shouldn’t be selected but...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm not knocking his impact on the culture at the club. He's a top bloke. But as a footballer, you'd only pick him as a last resort. Reckon Wood, in spite of his effort problems, or Hosie, should come in every day of the week before Campbell.

I'm not knocking his impact on the culture at the club. He's a top bloke. But as a footballer, you'd only pick him as a last resort. Reckon Wood, in spite of his effort problems, or Hosie, should come in every day of the week before Campbell.
He was substantially, substantially better thsn Xerri all last year in the VFL.

Different players. If they were to be in it’d need to be alongside Campbell.

Different players. If they were to be in it’d need to be alongside Campbell.
Maybe. But we wouldn't need a massive pack-crashing player if we could just use the ball going forward and lower our eyes when going inside 50. Anyway, it is the way it is, and despite my feelings about it, I can see the logic behind the decision. Hope he delivers on the coach's faith in him

He was substantially, substantially better thsn Xerri all last year in the VFL.
Yeah I mentioned earlier that I'd take him every day over Xerri. Personally don't think either of them should be getting a look into the senior side, but obviously Rhyce wants a pack crashing, big marking player. Hope he delivers

watch us take no contested marks forward again with brown getting eaten alive by hooker

tippa will destroy anyone he’s on now that Marley is not there
Agree BBB will finish with donuts. Somethings amiss with him atm and it will take longer than a week for him to sort it. Absolutely no rythem leading up.

As for tippa. I already have a bout of RSI from chalking up how many goals he will kick bur agree with an earlier post to play hayden on him. With tippas such low center of gravity kyron is the closest we have to a compatable physical matchup to him.

Maybe. But we wouldn't need a massive pack-crashing player if we could just use the ball going forward and lower our eyes when going inside 50. Anyway, it is the way it is, and despite my feelings about it, I can see the logic behind the decision. Hope he delivers on the coach's faith in him

Lower our eyes going inside 50? This is North Melbourne your talking about.....

The Campbell selection is perplexing. If daw is not ready surely McKay or durdin are better value as forwards? Bringing in another defender would at least allow us to swing walker forward as a plan b? Or just keep the big x in and give him some experience.

I’m starting to worry that Shaw is delusional. He still thinks “we are good enough”.

I like the Lmac being named in the guts. It looked natural for him last week.

Do you think Marley’s out because of his kicking? I know there are a lot players you could drop because of their disposal but Marley would be first with Anderson a close second.

Anyway we are going to get smashed by the *filths speed, they brought in McKenna and Merrett just for good measure. Only a quagmire will save us. I doubt I will watch this one, I’m at the end of my rope. These losses are hurting too much. Hopefully there will be a highlights package of Curtis for me to watch.

I’d leave Ronnie in he backline. He’s going ok there.

Reckon Luke will get his half brother.

True. Let Hayden build.

You made me think for a sec about half brother 🤔👏🏼. I’m not sure if we’ll go full lockdown on a player, Luke could go on whoever’s getting dangerous. They have good small forwards. McDonald-Tipungwuti, Smith & Fanasia are all guns on their day...which sucks because small forwards cut us up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. Let Hayden build.

You made me think for a sec about half brother 🤔👏🏼. I’m not sure if we’ll go full lockdown on a player, Luke could go on whoever’s getting dangerous. They have good small forwards. McDonald-Tipungwuti, Smith & Fanasia are all guns on their day...which sucks because small forwards cut us up
Yep so we may as well take out our best small defender just to accentuate this issue

will be cringeworthy watching their small forwards run through turnstile Macmillan tackles

Hall was really soft last week. I’m surprised he got another game. It’s not like he got much ball either.
Yeah i think he should have been dropped too.
interesting changes, but at least we have changes, unlike Brad Scott who would have backed them all in.

I would have dropped Hall, Jmac and Xerri as a minimum.

Some of you posters abusing Campbell need to pull your heads in. Some real heroes on here.

Maybe Campbell has been selected to give Goldy a chop out because we are playing 5 games in 21 days. Goldy is one player we cant afford to rest so you need too look at games over a block like the next 5 games in the hub and not a single game.

Campbell had earned a call up because he tries his guts out, an outstanding clubman and the opportunity has come up because of the unusual scheduling.

Now calm down and just enjoy the game, this year is ****ed anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back