Preview Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 10 July 2020, 7.50pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't bother man, same people bagging same players, same old sh*t

you know, you could just say 'i disagree with this selection for x reason but as a Hawthorn supporter i hope x player proves me wrong' but of course it has to be personal attacks and ridicule

not doing a whole lot of supporting...
Aren't wrong.
Both love and hate BF and this is partially why haha

TBH I don't see any of these 3 being best 22 going forward. Happy to be proven wrong of course. I'm hopeful Jones/Day/Finn/Morris show some more potential
Agree but I just really want to see what michington can offer us as a pressure small fwd.

Hard to tell the difference between my three year old after a big day at daycare and some of the posters in here.

wouldn't bother man, same people bagging same players, same old sh*t

you know, you could just say 'i disagree with this selection for x reason but as a Hawthorn supporter i hope x player proves me wrong' but of course it has to be personal attacks and ridicule

not doing a whole lot of supporting...

Stop being so precious. Saying someone is not up to it, etc. isn't a personal attack. None of the stuff in this thread has crossed any line at this point.

The crap posted here about other players is much much worse. So what if one of the players plays for the club you support? Would you prefer if everyone just supports blindly? People are supporting by saying certain players aren't up to the winning standard, given they want the team to actually win.

Stop being so precious. Saying someone is not up to it, etc. isn't a personal attack. None of the stuff in this thread has crossed any line at this point.

The crap posted here about other players is much much worse. So what if one of the players plays for the club you support? Would you prefer if everyone just supports blindly? People are supporting by saying certain players aren't up to the winning standard, given they want the team to actually win.

i disagree but thats fine

Solid team selection always happy to see debutants when the team form is up and down.
Jones was hard done by but can only think for team balance or soreness.

Cegs and Tob big games coming up!

Last edited:
Jones stiff but given we already have Day, Morris, Frost and Patton in the team with very little exposure to Clarkson's game plan I'm not surprised he opted for Morrison with a little more experience in that regard.

Remember, part of the reason we are 3-2 against some very good opposition is down to Clarkson's system. Fine to just want to play the kids but don't then complain when we lose most weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones gets one game, shows promise and gets dropped? Ridiculous- takes away all excitement for the other debutants. Horrible decision
If it weren’t for the 5 day break he’d be playing. Takes a long time to build an AFL tank. He’ll be back next week.

Well last week was a pretty stark reminder that we aren't all that and a pack of chips AND the Pies will definitely be looking to restore some cred given Eddie's meltdown on Footy Classified on Monday night

Given that, can we add to the Pies suffering? This should be our goal and I think we can. It's a funny game because they'll be there at the pointy end of the season and we won't but with their outs and turmoil they're right for the picking. If Eddie is at risk of self-harm in the aftermath we need to give him our full support, that's what decent people do

Agree but I just really want to see what michington can offer us as a pressure small fwd.
This is a guy who could barely get on the park and was ditched by the saints when they were absolute rubbish. Then ditched by us at least once. Not sure why there’s so much hope around for this guy. But then again, Bigfooty...

Love the ins , 2 good debutants in who can both bring something different to the side.
Exciting.

Jones stiff but clearly managed and will be back in soon. GWS ground is a cow paddock so would be heavy on the legs.

We have a block of games coming up with shortened breaks in a condensed season.
Its smart selection and dare say us and most other sides will rotate players in and out.

What I like about this site: Insights on how our club recruits from learned insiders, detailed constructive training and match reports from knowledgeable observers!

What I don't like about this site: Over excited keyboard warriors sh#t canning our players and thinking they have know more club coaching staff and match committee!!

Good luck to young Josh and Will, may you never incur the wrath of our so called supporters

Spot on mate

What I like about this site: Insights on how our club recruits from learned insiders, detailed constructive training and match reports from knowledgeable observers!

What I don't like about this site: Over excited keyboard warriors sh#t canning our players and thinking they have know more club coaching staff and match committee!!

Good luck to young Josh and Will, may you never incur the wrath of our so called supporters
while i agree with you, unfortunately, thats the internet... Full of trolls and super experts who are drunk on their own bathwater...

The new world of the marketers lies has deluded everyone into thinking they are special, and so are their opinions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back