Preview R6 Richmond vs Sydney - Sunday 12/7 3:35pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton and Pickett! Happy to see those two back. I'd have probably put in CCJ over Soldo in the wet personally, but I guess he did destroy Grundy in the second game last year while it is wet. He should probably dominate Sydney's ruck and give us a bit to work with in the middle.

Excited to see DES back again. Decision-making can be a little iffy sometimes, but I think it's worth it. Don't know if we'll win with this side, but at least it would be interesting to see.

Bolton and Pickett! Happy to see those two back. I'd have probably put in CCJ over Soldo in the wet personally, but I guess he did destroy Grundy in the second game last year while it is wet. He should probably dominate Sydney's ruck and give us a bit to work with in the middle.

Excited to see DES back again. Decision-making can be a little iffy sometimes, but I think it's worth it. Don't know if we'll win with this side, but at least it would be interesting to see.

Soldo's aggression and tackling will very much come in handy.

People said Naish having time away? This is from today...

View attachment 909650

And so the journey continues...:D

are u wearing that mint jumper today ?

Had to take it off the day I got it after 5 minutes...too warm to wear anywhere in the house bar the bar fridge. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This site still looks very strong. I had a look at Sydney's team and they look very young, inexperienced. Curious to see the age, games average, etc etc of both teams.

We have brought in the Egg!

Not sure why tbh, very vanilla. How could we not have brought in Ross? Or at least debut RCD/dow? Makes no sense. Heaps of talent we need to get games into.

Can’t see egg staying in the team the following week but good luck to him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure what the Egg has done to be written off already. Odd
I just didn't rate him much from what I saw of him in the senior side last year. I get that he's more like for like with Houli, but surely Baker/McIntosh step into that role and we give someone like Dow (I know he wasn't in the squad) or RCD a go. And Naish, jesus, when is he gonna get a crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back