Preview R6 Richmond vs Sydney - Sunday 12/7 3:35pm @ The Gabba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf has egg done wrong for you flogs to right him off already??

he showed quite a bit in his what 2 games at a19?? Jeeze how come he’s not a Brownlow medalist already according you lot?

like for like replacement of houli and plays the Richmond defense structure extremely well according to the assistant coaches.

have faith!

rest of selections are expected... couldn’t play too many inexperienced kids with the outs we have in a must win game

go tigers 🐯

Wtf has egg done wrong for you flogs to right him off already??

he showed quite a bit in his what 2 games at a19?? Jeeze how come he’s not a Brownlow medalist already according you lot?

like for like replacement of houli and plays the Richmond defense structure extremely well according to the assistant coaches.

have faith!

rest of selections are expected... couldn’t play too many inexperienced kids with the outs we have in a must win game

go tigers 🐯

Nice passionate response ... let’s give The Egg a fair go

Nice passionate response ... let’s give The Egg a fair go
I understand in lockdown and with the success we have had in recent years people are inpatient and expect A grade performances from everyone every game...

this is simply impossible.. not everyone is a jet after 3 games...
Rance was a headless chicken for his first 4-5 years...

trust in our talent Recruitment selection team! Reckon they might know what they are doing 😉

And egg is a half back defender!!!

you guys should be happy we are playing players in their correct position!

ross clearly didn’t work at half back..
Graham clearly didn’t work on the wing and both are back where they should be in the middle..

think this is smart Decision

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Courtesy of LeeToRainesToRoach at PRE

Sydney putting out the youngest team this week.

tigers.png

tigers 2.png

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
I wouldn’t have gone with egg because we are carrying one too many small backs imo.
back 6 of Short -Baker- Vlaustin- Grimes- Broad- Balta is about right.
Think RCD as extra mid in wet conditions would have given us s better balance
Reckon they are giving Graham a bit of responsibility in the guts to see how he goes. He has always been a role player. Not his biggest fan but has never really been given the chance to see what he is made of. Ross and RCD will get a gig soon enough.

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I wouldn’t have gone with egg because we are carrying one too many small backs imo.
back 6 of Short -Baker- Vlaustin- Grimes- Broad- Balta is about right.
Think RCD as extra mid in wet conditions would have given us s better balance

Agree! The only thing I can think of is Bakes will play more midfield and Eggy backline.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon they are giving Graham a bit of responsibility in the guts to see how he goes. He has always been a role player. Not his biggest fan but has never really been given the chance to see what he is made of. Ross and RCD will get a gig soon enough.
I’m not sold on Graham, I think he’s limited, but our midfield is decimated so I sort of get that selection.
Reckon this would have been s good game for RCD to debut they are one paced plodders in the midfield he could have done some damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back