Help: Buying tickets to Qld games

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't come up for the Gabba game but will definitely be Metricon next week. I'm doing a rekky this weekend with my missus. Who's going to see the bombers

Probably come down to Metricon the following week too, nephew is playing for Nth tomorrow night so hope he stays in the team for the following week and can see him play - been a long time between drinks....... Think his 14 days should be up by then too.

Probably come down to Metricon the following week too, nephew is playing for Nth tomorrow night so hope he stays in the team for the following week and can see him play - been a long time between drinks....... Think his 14 days should be up by then too.

You won’t be able to catch up with him though

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Geez unlucky for him. 🤪

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Went to Metricon last night with the missus to see Ess vs Nth. (Dons are up and about ~ Towner took some nice marks & Ridley's good) ) Last game of footy I saw was AFLW Tigers vs Suns at Metricon.
It was easy getting a ticket & easy getting in an out of the ground. Biggest hassle for me was crossing the border into Qld. It took an hour. And it was dark so there was no one checking anything. 99.99% of the cars were from Qld too.
So I won't go up to the Gabba today but will go to Metricon next week. Friends follow the dogs too so I might go up with them for the Ess Dogs game. Was great to be back at the footy

Dusty Goat

Debutant
Mar 4, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Anybody got any spare tickets for today’s game? Unfortunately got caught out by the reduced capacity.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Qld members should have got an email on Friday about registering for your free ticket from ticketek at 12pm for the game v North at Metricon.

You can purchase up to 6 guest passes as well.

It says public on sale is 12pm Wednesday.

Edit: Ticketek saying public on sale is Tuesday 12pm.

Edit again!: Ticketek have 2 different times for when public tickets go on sale, one says Tuesday noon, the other Wednesday noon. So I have NFI.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back