Biggest commentary bugbears?

Remove this Banner Ad

- Hammer describing something as "sort of a", ie "ugly sort of a kick". It's either a kick or it isn't, shut the * up!

- The pronunciation of "brilliant" as BRIYANT!!! there's two L's and no Y's.

- as mentioned many times, Bruce's endless rhetorical questions

- refusal to check egos at the door and actually call the ******* game. If I was blind I'd have no idea what was happening

- congratulating other commentators on a "great call"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'Ablett struggling' narrative Bruce was trying to push last night while he was keeping us in it in the first half was something very special. Tried to save face by trying to pretend he worked his way into the game late. Convinced some of them go into games with a predetermined agenda and just run with it no matter what. Stop trying to create headlines and call the game.
Jumped on to say exactly the same, well stated

Biggest bugbear is they do commentary.
It’s on television, I can watch what’s happening. I want analysis. How are team X trying to attack / defend? How is Team Y countering it? What’s their strategy at stoppages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on cue, he is a great commentator amirite?
You are an example of what I was saying.
I never mentioned any support for Jobe, in fact the best way to watch footy is with a thing called a mute button.

Too many to mention, but the one that got me the most tonight was (repeatedly) "he's got a lovely long leg".

Biggest bugbear is they do commentary.
It’s on television, I can watch what’s happening. I want analysis. How are team X trying to attack / defend? How is Team Y countering it? What’s their strategy at stoppages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
be carful what you wish for. How bad would it be if they let the commentary team loose with the pen or whatever it is the use to mark fielding position's on the cricket telecast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back