Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then don’t offer him a new contract and he will be playing for another club next season. It really doesn’t seem that complicated. If Chelsea don’t want him next season, he will be gone.
But Lampard does want him. The club doesnt want to match the 3 year contract he has waiting for him elsewhere.

But Lampard does want him. The club doesnt want to match the 3 year contract he has waiting for him elsewhere.

That’s what I find odd. Frank Lampard was a great footballer in his playing days but he still wants Willian? If one person can identify talent at Chelsea, it is him.

Thats a pity.

Seems a strange move with shaw playing ok and chilwell out of form?

Maybe Williams moves to his natural right back spot?

Rb: AWB, Williams
Lb; chilwell, shaw

I assume dalot gets sold in this scenario?

Chances are it's fake to try bump up the price(?) Chelsea or city payu

That’s what I find odd. Frank Lampard was a great footballer in his playing days but he still wants Willian? If one person can identify talent at Chelsea, it is him.

Whoever is doing the DoF role at cfc, has a point not wanting to give big money to an old winger. That relies a bit on Pace. Who might not make the bench of the best side , game1 next season. Given the deep squad upfront

Last edited:
I mean Willian has been one of our best since the restart and would be a good depth option to have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's not really true.

United only need 3/4 new players, left back is probably one of them
lol what?

Why spend £60m on Chilwell when they’ve just blooded Williams from the academy?

lol what?

Why spend £60m on Chilwell when they’ve just blooded Williams from the academy?

Cause williams is a rb - he was lb cause shaw was rubbish or has injury. Awb and Williams locks down the 2 position for ten years

And they don't really need anything outside of

Rw
Cb

I wrote it in detail 15 pages back but people were getting shitty

Last edited:
Cause williams is a rb - he was lb cause shaw was rubbish or has injury

And they don't really ne5ed anything outside of

Rw
Cb

I wrote it in detail 15 pages back but people were getting shitty
34 games in the U18s

1 LM, 1 CB, 2 RB and 30 at LB. 4 caps for England U20 at LB. Plays for the senior team at LB. if he is a RB there certainly isn’t much evidence of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back