AFL 2020 - AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle vs St Kilda
- Jack Steele over 85.5 DT
- Jack Billings over 82.5 DT

Just enough value to bet, both 60-65% chance of happening imo, expecting at least 1 to hit, and roughly 37% chance for both to hit.

- Think mundy may creep fwd today with the inclusion of Acres and Fyfe - @3.25 AGS (365)
- like Acres 15+ for $1.91 on SB, named at HB where the game should see a lot action today
- Walters u20.5 SB is too high IMO, seemed to play more permanent fwd last weeks... not needed in the midfield as much with serong, tucker, fyfe, brayshaw, cerra all ahead of him

Yes I like the dees ins of Jetta, Weidemen,Bennell but we have been awful and gold coast led Geelong in qtr 3 last week! $2.30 is madness and Fiorini in for Rowell,he was one of their best midfielders past two years,has he been out due to the depth? Also excitement of Rankine debut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on the overs for total points - Crows vs Eagles. Few people predicting a big score but I worry that the crows might not kick much at all. Thoughts?

Thoughts on the overs for total points - Crows vs Eagles. Few people predicting a big score but I worry that the crows might not kick much at all. Thoughts?

Will cover the Overs. If your worried the Crows will not compete better to get on the Eagles to cover -30.5 points.

I like the guts to back overs in this season. But where do Adelaide score their goals?

Are you expecting Brisbane to kick 100+ themselves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back