Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone else like norf?
Honestly? No. We are trash.

Cunnington out is as big a loss for a team, pound for pound, as any other player in any other team.

This is why they tried to play him last week even though he couldn't bend over to tie his own shoelaces.

Tom Campbell is a VFL ruck and we are playing him as a key forward, because Brown is getting double teamed every game.

When you're playing tall players as decoys for a key forward who hasn't kicked any goals this season, you know you're in trouble.

And Metricon is a bogey ground for us.

Could be a belting on the cards.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can somebody explain to me why the Suns aren't $1.50 favourites in this one?

What am I missing here?

The demons are genuine trash, the Suns have been good since the reset and played some good footy one man down all game against Geelong in Geelong.

I'm obviously overlooking something, what is it?

Jan 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
Can somebody explain to me why the Suns aren't $1.50 favourites in this one?

What am I missing here?

The demons are genuine trash, the Suns have been good since the reset and played some good footy one man down all game against Geelong in Geelong.

I'm obviously overlooking something, what is it?

I was thinking the same thing, they same great value. I think bookies have gone down the no Rowell no Suns line of thinking.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think the Demons get the win here. Been smashed in the media. Should be enough to get a decent response.

Also like Ess -7.5. Higgins knee looked sore last week and they rarely perform with no Cunnington unless Higgins gets going. No Larkey means Ben Brown gets double teamed. Hopefully momentum pushes Ess on and NM struggle coming off a drubbing.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any chance Goldstein rests more forward with Campbell in? $13 for 2+ goals on SB
In his two matches last year he took a little bit of the ruckwork, but Goldstein didn't hit the scoreboard in either game.

In saying that, Goldstein kicked two last week, thanks to your post I'm going to put a cheeky fiver on 2+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back