Game Day Rd 6 Roos v Bombers-7.40pm Qld

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden is a slow s**t show. Is a liability and his lack of pace has poor decision making has cost us 3 goals.

I know he is tough but that won’t win you games when you have zero pace.

If he is not delisted along with Ahern and Campbell at the end of the year I’d be very surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hayden is a slow sh*t show. Is a liability and his lack of pace has poor decision making has cost us 3 goals.

If he is not delisted along with Ahern and Campbell at the end of the year I’d be very surprised.

He isn’t slow, just seems to take his tome making a decision. Looks great when it works, but costs a lot when it doesn’t

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hayden is a slow sh*t show. Is a liability and his lack of pace has poor decision making has cost us 3 goals.

Lol * off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will click for kyron once he gets stronger and more experienced. Pump out the mistakes when we’re sh*t.
Larkey was looking similar in early games, once he got used to the pace of the game his decision making sped up, I see the same with Kryon. He at least takes a risk and it'll get easier over the year.

2x in 3 weeks Pittard has pulled out of taking an uncontested Mark because he thought someone was coming. Not good enough!!! Shouldn’t play again.

Has made bad errors in nearly every game I've seen him play, but he's not had the chances that ahern, hall etc have.

We are just a bad team, and have too many players that don't belong on an afl list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back