Preview  Changes v Tiggies

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit.

Murphy was ok against the Saints and hasn’t been given a shot since, yet we have to endure watching McMillans opponent turn into Wayne Carey every week.

Campbell is just useless unless he plays in the ruck which isn’t going to happen with Goldy playing so well.

Atley, probably harsh in the last game, but when is enough enough?

Hall by all accounts isn’t in the mental space to be playing AFL and it sure shows. How he was picked this week after last weeks pathetic effort defies belief. This week he had a go but everything he touched turned to sh*t.
Again, you are quoting players who shouldn’t play, who replaces them? There is no-one fit and/or capable.

Again, you are quoting players who shouldn’t play, who replaces them? There is no-one fit and/or capable.
Are your eyes painted on?

I already said Daw, Murphy, Bonar and Wood to replace Campbell, McMillan, Atley and Hall.

Do you want me to repeat it?

Those four could do nothing to have the same output of who they are replacing.

I am so sick of every idiot on here calling for half the team to be dropped every week. Do you not understand that we have no replacements? fu** me there are some dumb fu**s on here.
Still waiting on why you think we should be playing Campbell, McMillan, Atley and Hall in front of anyone?

Last time I looked we weren’t down to 22 fit players?

I see someone got a bit testy because I called them out for their lack of reading skills ;)

You’re or You are.
Oh you can read? Maybe your eyes aren’t painted on ;)

Sorry for not looking at everything that gets autocorrected on here.

But I’m still waiting for you to respond? Tell me why we don’t have any players that could give us the same or better output than Campbell, McMillan, Atley and Hall?

Do you have an answer or just more spell checking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost it at selection again.
Campbell was pathetic and offered nothing. Also, 3 goals in junk time, 2 after the siren didn’t help either.

Outs: Campbell Williams Ahern Hayden
Ins: Ziebell Murphy Daw Anderson

Will look better when we get Larkey, Cunners, LDU and Daw back.

We’re a team that very rarely bottoms out and if it was to happen this year I wouldn’t mind. It’s a compromised season anyway and a lot of people couldn’t give a toss about footy this year.

If it was to mean that we get 2 picks in the top 5, I’d be all for that.

Need to get some top end talent in and build. I hope that if we’re in a position like this that we don’t use these picks to attract a big name, need to build again and having 2 top youngsters come in will help immensely.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are we not playing at Metricon again in another night game ? why the need for more talls, i would prefer more pressure forwards, preferably with pace, but the cupboard is pretty bare in that regard. Tackles inside F50 have been almost non existent, allowing opposition to waltz the ball out with greatest of ease.

Time to start "managing" the list, with the current circumstances in mind, if Higgins aint fit, rest him, if Jack or Cunners aint ready, don't select them, if player's X, Y, and Z are out of form drop them, We have our whole list up there, start rotating more new blood into the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back